Estes | Driver survey

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Folks the driver survey is coming soon. Dont be scared to voice your opinion. Let them know the samsara sucks. Its done by a third party so its suppose to be anonymous. Ive got a few gripes that i plan on putting down. It might not do any good but at least they will hear about it.

I do not work at Estes. We do the same a Pyle. It is survey time. Only the big bosses and owners review them. Then we have follow up meetings. Things have changed as a result of the survey. Pyle listens. BTW...I make it a practice to put in the comments section stuff that I would say to the owners face.

I wish more of our drivers would fill it out, but a lot of scared that there will be retribution. I dont believe that. They want our opinions on stuff and this is the time to give it. Ive never seen anybody treated bad because of it. Be a grown up and voice your thoughts instead of of bitching to other drivers who can do nothing for you. Who knows it might make a change for the better.

I always fill out the survey, but I never do the thing where you pick the charity they donate to. I tried once but it wouldn’t let me pick myself.
Same here it wont take and they keep sending notifications that my time is running out. Another Estes problem that never gets fixed. The charity thing did the same thing last year.