Yellow | Drivers and Dockmen New Years resolutions for 2012.........

SCRABBLE

TB Regular
Credits
Drivers! I resolve to respect my fellow drivers seniority. I resolve to not go out of my way the be an azz kisser. :butt kiss: I resolve to not leave my cab strewn with garbage, ashes, or anything containing my own DNA. I resolve to not sneeze all over my drivers side window during my trip, making it look like a Jackson Pollock painting....I will simply put my hand/arm over my mouth. I resolve to not urinate on my dolly/jif when I arrive at my destination on the drop pad...(the yardman does not **** in your cab, do not **** in his work area). I resolve to simply return my seat belt to its holder and not leave it on the floor of the cab where it gets loaded with ash, grease, and dirt for the next guy. I resolve to acknowledge someone when he acknowledges me, and not ignore him as if he did not exist. I resolve to simply come in to work and do my job. I resolve to not play games with my log book.

Dock Men! I resolve to respect my fellow dock workers seniority. I resolve to not suck up to the supervisors just so I can get a better load. :butt kiss: I resolve to leave the trailer I am loading in to better than when I drove up to it....no dropping and running. I resolve to help out my fellow employee out when he needs a hand, and not pretend that I do not see he is struggling. I resolve to only take one lunch, not three. I resolve to take the time to pull out 2 skids while loading city peddles and not just drop the skid on the floor on the back, so the driver does not have to go 15 miles out of his way. I resolve to not turn skids on city peddles. I resolve the courtesy flush when the turd hits the water. (that is why they call it courtesy) I resolve to just come in to work and do my job. We are not building rockets, just trailers that will ride. I resolve to respect my fellow employee, even though I may not like him very much. Happy New Year to all on TB. Feel free to add any resolutions that you may think of.

No resolutions..just doing what I have always done.continuing on being an easygoing coworker and a friend that someone can appreciate

Drivers! I resolve to respect my fellow drivers seniority. I resolve to not go out of my way the be an azz kisser. :butt kiss: I resolve to not leave my cab strewn with garbage, ashes, or anything containing my own DNA. I resolve to not sneeze all over my drivers side window during my trip, making it look like a Jackson Pollock painting....I will simply put my hand/arm over my mouth. I resolve to not urinate on my dolly/jif when I arrive at my destination on the drop pad...(the yardman does not **** in your cab, do not **** in his work area). I resolve to simply return my seat belt to its holder and not leave it on the floor of the cab where it gets loaded with ash, grease, and dirt for the next guy. I resolve to acknowledge someone when he acknowledges me, and not ignore him as if he did not exist. I resolve to simply come in to work and do my job. I resolve to not play games with my log book.

Dock Men! I resolve to respect my fellow dock workers seniority. I resolve to not suck up to the supervisors just so I can get a better load. :butt kiss: I resolve to leave the trailer I am loading in to better than when I drove up to it....no dropping and running. I resolve to help out my fellow employee out when he needs a hand, and not pretend that I do not see he is struggling. I resolve to only take one lunch, not three. I resolve to take the time to pull out 2 skids while loading city peddles and not just drop the skid on the floor on the back, so the driver does not have to go 15 miles out of his way. I resolve to not turn skids on city peddles. I resolve the courtesy flush when the turd hits the water. (that is why they call it courtesy) I resolve to just come in to work and do my job. We are not building rockets, just trailers that will ride. I resolve to respect my fellow employee, even though I may not like him very much. Happy New Year to all on TB. Feel free to add any resolutions that you may think of.

And then you woke up!!!:biglaugh:

Mine is to not write anything negative(truth)about yrc or the onion on Trunking Boards anymore!!!

And then "I" woke up!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

that all workers would actually do there jobs actually work 8 hours not 4,5,6,9WOULD YOU PAYA CARPENTER BY THE HOUR AND THEN WATCH HIM TALK ON PHONE TAKE BREAKS AND MAYBE DO 4,5,6, HOURS AND CHARGE YOU FOR 8 HOURS.WOULDU PAY 12.00 FOR A CASE OF BEER AND GET 16 THEN GO BY THAT SAME BEER OVER AND OVER KNOWING YOU GET 16 INSTEAD OF 24 BUT ARE PAYING FOR 24..THINK ABOUT IT IF YOUR MAD .......WELL I GUESS YOUR ONE OF THOSE WORKERS .....TRUTH HURTS ....i get tired of doing other peoples jobs cause they cant wont or lazy.....stop hiding in the corners ...socializing in the yard ,the dock, the shop ,bathroom........most of you need to go out in the real world wait most of you couldnt youd get fired lol wouldnt now what a real day of work is... maybe someday managment and fellow workers who do do there job would get some balls and say something and start sending guys home without pay for week then next time out the door for goood thats my new years wish and maybe this company would be here past 2015 cause i predict without major chang t willcose between 2013 -2015 depending when banks get all there money back