XPO | Driving in Foul weather conditions

I am an idiot for not only living in Pennsylvania but locking myself into another year with this fine outfit. I will never be a bitter old man living in Pa thinking an LTL company will be my way to riches. I do travel a lot but this one is enlightening.. This company is a joke... And central Pa is a joke... I guess I have to serve 9 more months and I'm gone... I've never enjoyed being away from Pa or Con-way more than I do now... There is no way in hell I'll ever say I wish i woulda.. I cannot fathom why I risk life and limb driving on black ice for this place when I don't have to..

Everyone should think about what really matters before jumping on an ice coated I80, I81, I84, or I76. I will serve my time as an indentured servant and I'm out of here even at top rate, but no more driving on those evil Pa nights.

Before you all tell me to quit now, I had to sign a contract for one year to collect my moving expenses. The seniority I had was robbed from me and now I could care less about this fine company. I will continue to perform my usual good work out of self-pride but my countdown is on.. 9 months..

You think the Columbus fellows don't drive in unpleasant conditions? How 'bout the guys in the UP of Michigan? Maybe the Maine boys don't see snow and ice? Yes you are an idiot. How 'bout you change to Jakebreak 9 for this month and next month it will be Jakebreak 8 and we can keep track of how long 'till you're gone? Press on

You think the Columbus fellows don't drive in unpleasant conditions? How 'bout the guys in the UP of Michigan? Maybe the Maine boys don't see snow and ice? Yes you are an idiot. How 'bout you change to Jakebreak 9 for this month and next month it will be Jakebreak 8 and we can keep track of how long 'till you're gone? Press on

Damn!

I'm not going to jump on the "idiot" bandwagon but the jakebrake"?" countdown name change is brillient!...Really! - I mean it.

As far as PA roads; in all fairness, this year has been pretty bad albeit, not the worse.

OK! Focus on the countdown;
We can follow along to learn if there is life after Conway in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania too. Maybe with seasonal changes and with freight picking up, Jakebrake may have a change of heart. Or perhaps he'll learn all about premature termination due to new company policies that were not published in our policy/procedures hand book. Think of the potential drama.

We'll need a compelling, yet diametrically opposing love interest.
A wacky/inept boss.
Out of touch, but loving relatives.
Some goofy but not so bright friends.
A company that issues the most outlandishly stupid memos.
And the obligatory action scenes. (weather related? equip breakdowns?)

I can sell this to a network.

Damn!

I'm not going to jump on the "idiot" bandwagon but the jakebrake"?" countdown name change is brillient!...Really! - I mean it.

As far as PA roads; in all fairness, this year has been pretty bad albeit, not the worse.

OK! Focus on the countdown;
We can follow along to learn if there is life after Conway in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania too. Maybe with seasonal changes and with freight picking up, Jakebrake may have a change of heart. Or perhaps he'll learn all about premature termination due to new company policies that were not published in our policy/procedures hand book. Think of the potential drama.

A wacky/inept boss.

Why are you in trucking...??? Wait, I know, Because there are no "Hollywoodboards" for you to partcipate in...

Maybe a Jakebreak doomsday clock could be posted at the top of the Conway board. Press on

Why are you in trucking...??? Wait, I know, Because there are no "Hollywoodboards" for you to partcipate in...

My agent said the best I could do was a corner square...I declined and will wait them out for the center.

Damn!

A wacky/inept boss.

UUHHH!!!!....

I don't think so ya' plagiaristic b@stard....:Duel:

That is the premise for new my LTL novel!!!

Go find your own ideas!!!!:eck13:

Rat :hysterical:

UUHHH!!!!....

I don't think so ya' plagiaristic b@stard....:Duel:

That is the premise for new my LTL novel!!!

Go find your own ideas!!!!:eck13:

Rat :hysterical:

Have your lawyer call my lawyer,.....and they'll do lunch.

You may want to rethink that one..

My lawyer drives a 95 Ford!!!

Makes him one nasty P@ssed off SOB!!!

Rat :loser:

My lawyer just had to renege on a deal to sell 5000 of those trucks to the Mexicans. Integrity wise, he'll fit right in with the Con-gang.