XPO | Dropping like flys again

Dropping like flys again. So far this week we’ve lost an Fos, Another OSND clerk, 3 dockworkers and two drivers. We’re XPO !
Ouch. We have actually managed to hire a couple drivers and a dockworker and have pretty good leads on a couple more. But we've been stretched pretty thin for awhile and people are definitely frazzled. Tempers are flaring and people are talking (more than usual, lol) about looking for greener pastures. They better bring these new hires online quick before we lose more and just end up back at square 1. I'm just afraid we are going to run off our new hires with all this terrible looking freight, long hours and bad attitudes lol.

Dropping like flys again. So far this week we’ve lost an Fos, Another OSND clerk, 3 dockworkers and two drivers. We’re XPO !
Would it help stop the bleeding of losing people if you agreed to a contract like Miami ratified, I don't know if anyone from Miami is on here but does anyone know if they have drivers leaving in large numbers?

Would it help stop the bleeding of losing people if you agreed to a contract like Miami ratified, I don't know if anyone from Miami is on here but does anyone know if they have drivers leaving in large numbers?
No, people are leaving because they are disgusted with the Chaos caused by the total mismanagement of our location and the company. Unions do not fix bad management of operations. Guys are tired of the constant upheaval everyday with no plan to make it better. When a better opportunity come they jump at it.
As far as Fos‘s quitting we haven’t been able to keep new ones very long. They leave because management has no resolution to the chaos.