XPO | dsr required experience?

Walker

TB Lurker
Credits
I saw a posting for a driver sales rep wich stated under the requirements something like "demonstrated ability to operate t/t" but did not give a minimum experience time. Does anyone know how much time is required? I'm over a year if you include permit time, but only 8 months since getting my CDL. I did not attend driving school. I ran hotshot in the early 90's but I'm sure it won't count.

This position disapeared before I could get back to it to do an employment profile. I am in the process of getting my hazmat. Should I go ahaid and send in a profile or wait untill another position is posted and I have my hazmat?

Thanks for any input.

Go to the nearest Conway terminal and talk to the terminal manager or the personnel supervisor and get the answers you need directly from the horses mouth. Just be sure the horse is facing you when you hear it talking.Press on

I saw a posting for a driver sales rep wich stated under the requirements something like "demonstrated ability to operate t/t" but did not give a minimum experience time. Does anyone know how much time is required? I'm over a year if you include permit time, but only 8 months since getting my CDL. I did not attend driving school. I ran hotshot in the early 90's but I'm sure it won't count.

This position disapeared before I could get back to it to do an employment profile. I am in the process of getting my hazmat. Should I go ahaid and send in a profile or wait untill another position is posted and I have my hazmat?

Thanks for any input.

It never hurst to fill out a "profile" or an application. Con-way is always looking for people.

Thanks for any input.
Don't hit anything when you take a road test.No experience required.

Thanks for any input.

Yes, get your hazmat, before going to apply.

A couple of months, I guess. Take the test, get fingerprinted, get inspected. A lot of it depends on how long the backround check takes. It's all a crock of ----. A money making sceme (?) for the Gov.. Will Myball Zarhairie or Uleek Miadeek get a backround check and learn how to placard a load? No. Surely I digress. Don't wait, get it started now. Press on