XPO | Dunnage/Write up

at xnm we can always use more dunnage...... og yeah and load bars..... whenever i am at XTM i grab about 50 a week.....

You neenah guys will take anything when people arent watching. The way the dunnage rules go you are suppose to load your trailers with sufficient dunnage to reuse it on your outbound. BUT I know with this new account you have you guys are more outbound heavy. If I were you I would keep an eye on your parttimers and your flex guys or you will not have that account anymore.

You neenah guys will take anything when people arent watching. The way the dunnage rules go you are suppose to load your trailers with sufficient dunnage to reuse it on your outbound. BUT I know with this new account you have you guys are more outbound heavy. If I were you I would keep an eye on your parttimers and your flex guys or you will not have that account anymore.

well i learned alot form George R. and Dan M. here... yeah i know how to "reserve" dunnage..... And load racks.

What account are you referring too? and Our part timers will be leaving for college soon and we just lost 3 flex guys last week..... Oops... they werent getting any work, Our part timers were getting more hours..