XPO | Dusting-- Very Serious

Lawofone

TB Lurker
Credits
I received an e-mail yesterday and I would like to share it with you, this is for your family and anyone of your freinds that have middle school children ages 9 through 15. This is not new and not a rumor going around, so please take it for what it worth to you and question it. Our children are always question by us about using drugs, and for the most part most all of them do not use drugs. Here is a way that they do not lie to you and what they do is legal. Everyone knows about sniffing glue, here is a twist, compressed air ( the kind that you use to blow the dust off your keyboard ). The cans are not just compressed air, they contain a propellant called R2, R2 is a refrigerant like what is used in your refrigerator. IT IS A HEAVY GAS. HEAVIER THAN AIR. When it is inhaled it fills the lungs and keeps the good air with oxygen out, it decreases the oxygen to the brain and the heart. That is like use old timers playing russian roulette, there is no set amount that is safe are unsafe, it is a roll of the dice. This may be old news to some of you and new news to others. Take it for what it is worth to you. Just wanted to share.

Nice info. I know they are going to take these off the shelf or have an age restriction on who can buy this.

I have 10 cans of this stuff at home and will definitely keep them away from my visiting nephews and nieces. (Who knows what the latest buzz is in schools nowadays)
There is a warning on it:
INHALANT ABUSE IS ILLEGAL AND CAN CAUSE PERMANENT INJURY OR BE FATAL. PLEASE USE OUR PRODUCT RESPONSIBLY
It's unfortunate that kids will try it if they know about it and it is available.

I help spread the word on the danger of this legal product.

The warning signs of dusting are not easily detected, but these signs may indicate abuse

• Disappearance of the product at a rapid rate
  • Empty cans or containers of chemicals in trash cans
  • Large stashes of a chemical product in the child’s room
  • Strange smells on or around a child
  • Residue of the product on a child's clothing or face
  • Complaints of numbness of the tongue, vocal chords or throat
  • Dazed looks or bloodshot eyes