Early Happy Thanksgiving Day

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
I just wanted to start off earlier than usual wishing all of you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY.!

we will be having a smaller turkey this year, not too many of us left, and frankly after one day of turkey, many of us are sick of it till another time during the year....lol

funny how things like food that we devour makes us sick of it for 5 or 7 days of left overs after..lol

oh yeah, there was a time when we'd have like a 20+ pound bird, and everyone had left overs to take home. over the years, many have passed away, or moved away, or just did not take home any left overs.

so now, that food goes to waste, and i (like maybe many of you), grew up in a house and family that THEY grew up (our parents maybe..??) during the depression era, and you just did not waste ANY foods..

some of you my age or older, may remember when a slice of bread slabbed with butter and then topped off with sugar, was the best sammich in the world....lol

well no slice of bread with butter with sugar will be at our dinner table...but toast, slabbed with butter WILL BE at the breakfast table T-Day morning....!!!!!!

Enjoy your time off (if you get home) and enjoy your time with your families, and remember to think about our fellow truckers that will not be getting home.....(god knows the trucks i'd see at the truck stops, on my way home, during the holidays).

5L9sUb8.jpg

To everyone here at Truckingboards.