SAIA | Earnings

Do record earnings translate into better wages and environment for the average driver or warehouse employee or do they translate into huge dividends for shareholders and executives with stock options?
It’s transfers into job security for everyone within our organization. And BTW .... P&D received $1.05 hourly increase this year. And no healthcare premium increase in about 10 years. Keep on hating and we will keep on winning. And growing.

Last edited:
Do record earnings translate into better wages and environment for the average driver or warehouse employee or do they translate into huge dividends for shareholders and executives with stock options?
Whether you love or hate Ricky and the Atlanta guys, lately it's been way more of the later then the former, you got to give it to them. Saia just crushed the Q2 numbers, in particular the 90.3 OR number.

Whether you love or hate Ricky and the Atlanta guys, lately it's been way more of the later then the former, I just wanted to put that out there again. The facts are, the employees have gotten raises every year and the insurance is still dirt cheap for a company that is not UPS or GM. Saia pays every Wednesday, we work a five day week, and there is extra work, if you want it. It's a pretty damn good middle class job and whether you love or hate Ricky and the Atlanta guys, lately it's been way more of the later then the former, can't help myself, they deserve the credit for leading the company and providing jobs for several thousand employees.

Congratulations to Ricky and the boys.:1036316054:

Considering we opened all these new terminals this isn't a surprise that we have records broken. Till then next camera issue pops up and you get angry once again. Imo

Considering we opened all these new terminals this isn't a surprise that we have records broken. Till then next camera issue pops up and you get angry once again. Imo
They have dialed back the sensitivity on the cameras dramatically Coal. They popped me for that stop sign and it did **** me off because I actually did stop. That same stop sign has got several drivers because you must creep past it even after you stop because your view is obstructed by trees. You just need to stop twice. I got these cameras down now. Stale green lights I creep up to. And I will lock it down if I need to. They won’t get me on red lights. Those two are the big ones besides cell phone usage. With the new discipline policy you pretty much have to be a complete idiot to get fired.

Now Breeze I’m not that bad. They are just on every one in my route area. They keep me centrally located to keep cost down. :biglaugh:I can’t be a vacation relief or utility driver. :732:
I'am with xpo the cameras drove me crazy but that's way it is. I drive under the speed limit so if you get behind a xpo going 20 miles under the speed limit it's me. It's the way they want it that's the way they get it. Say safe and keep your cdl clean and you always have a job.

Train...why not just avoid that intersection altogether? Not trying to be a smart ass, but I would avoid it if it is a “trap”...

Train...why not just avoid that intersection altogether? Not trying to be a smart ass, but I would avoid it if it is a “trap”...

Buck, I don't think Train has a driving problem, I just like to rattle his cage now and then.

Buck, I don't think Train has a driving problem, I just like to rattle his cage now and then.
I don’t think he does either. From what I gather, Train has plenty of experience behind the wheel.

I’m just saying that, if this particular intersection has a greater than 50% chance of triggering an event, that it may be prudent to avoid altogether.

Or, report it to safety and suggest the local authorities be contacted to trim the obstructive trees.

Anything to avoid another infraction is my point. Don’t give them anymore ammo to use against you, because they can and will without hesitation