XPO | East Coast/ West coast freight flow

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
I am entertaining this question to whoever knows something about freight flows in the con-way system .... in our load plan matrix has some of our stem times changed ie ... I am going to use this as an example is USA (sacramento, ca) to XHG (hagerstown, md) now 3 days in the matrix or is it 4 like always has been ... and is the load plan phasing out certain terminals already that are closing at the end of the week so the drivers on the dock wont get the deer in headlights look from the fac fos'

Changed to 3 days...And the load plans I have been reading all week are being flipped on beginning tomorrow with 3 day points, Thursday with 2, and Friday, overnight...they are confident...keep an eye on the deer anyway, just in case..

Deer in front of car tonight. I tried to run it down so we'll have a good Thanksgiving meal. It jumped to side at last minute. Darn..

Are you kiddin' me..????? Turkeys are going cheap on the coast, and going lower by the day...we are figurin' Thanksgiving might be had this year for about 11.99, yams and all...!!!! Of course, that includes the turkey and mayo sandwiches that you take to work for the next 5 or so days...alternating dark and white meat, as always..

Deer cheap as in no cost at all. Then the backstrap can be made into jerky to pull the dentures out. More meat than turkey any day. Oh and check from insurance company to cover car damages.