XPO | Easter

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
A good time to remind people that is takes more to feed a soul than bread or water.

In a world full of censorship. And people that will tell you that you are wrong just to get a power trip and feel right.

Or to take that feeling of being right to hide how wrong they truly feel.

Or will tell you that they way you think is offensive. Or that your way of thinking isn't the modern way.

If you believe in something. Don't keep it to yourself.

A good time to remind people that is takes more to feed a soul than bread or water.

In a world full of censorship. And people that will tell you that you are wrong just to get a power trip and feel right.

Or will tell you that they way you think is offensive. Or that your way of thinking isn't the modern way.

OMG is this where your moderator is supposed to censor someone. Spoken by a proud troll. From a senile old man, that doesn't understand the modern ways.

OMG is this where your moderator is supposed to censor someone. Spoken by a proud troll. From a senile old man, that doesn't understand the modern ways.

Now you are upset because I want to encourage strength in faith ?

During a religious holiday ?

You are some kinda evil.

Try all you like. You cannot take Christ from me.

Please people. We are professional drivers. We know how many holidays get ruined by the unthinkable.

Color some eggs and make some memories.

Easter is the time for us to remember what Jesus did for us all. Great thread Highspeeds. I know I get caught up with life and sometimes forget what really matters. Happy Easter to you all and may the good Lord bless us one and all.

Easter is the time for us to remember what Jesus did for us all. Great thread Highspeeds. I know I get caught up with life and sometimes forget what really matters. Happy Easter to you all and may the good Lord bless us one and all.
Eater is a Pagan holiday. It has nothing to do with the death of Yahshua. Yes Yahshua is his name. Jesus is just a title just like god. Yahweh is our father and if you people would read the bible you would know that Easter IS not a holiday out Heavenly Father Yahweh is proud of. Just like this world is thought to follow tradition I wish more people would find the time to read and learn more about what our father wants for us. There is a reason so many terrible things are happening in this world and it's only a matter of time before we are in front of our creator and all I know is that I will be called up during the first resurrection. Thanks for your attention and May Yahweh guide you to learn the truth. If you have any questions listen live on Saturdays at 1:30pm cst at For His Name | Shalom Assembly of Yahweh and click on live services
Take care my fellow brethren.

Agreed
You constantly try to censor trolls. You say none but you can post inteligently, your trippin.
You profess to be all knowing, yet you preach at Easter all things you rail against.
You tell the trolls that everything they post is offensive and needs to stop.

To use religion to try to inflate your position in life is truly sickening, that is what I believe. GOD BLESS

To use religion to try to inflate your position in life is truly sickening, that is what I believe. GOD BLESS

Can't figure out why you hacked up my post like that. If you have something personal to say to me, please use the private messages feature.

It is a simple expression of encouragement for faith. For all faiths. Even if you don't celebrate Easter.

Can't figure out why you hacked up my post like that. If you have something personal to say to me, please use the private messages feature.

It is a simple expression of encouragement for faith. For all faiths. Even if you don't celebrate Easter.
I did not hack up your post, that was a point by point statement of fact.

Telling the truth is not hacking. Not knowing the truth is annoying. When have you seen in real life a bunny lay eggs? It's all tradition and unfortunately this being a world of the devil all you people do is give him more power. Learn the true meaning of how Easter came about and I can bet you a weekly check you will never celebrate it again highspeeds. You dummy:grouphug:
My Yahweh bless you with knowledge and help you find the truth.

Easter is a celebration of the soul. Everyone has one and some day we will all face the creator of our soul. I am blessed to have a relationship with Jesus Christ the one whom died on a cross was buried and rose from the dead. Good post highspeed.

Telling the truth is not hacking. Not knowing the truth is annoying. When have you seen in real life a bunny lay eggs? It's all tradition and unfortunately this being a world of the devil all you people do is give him more power. Learn the true meaning of how Easter came about and I can bet you a weekly check you will never celebrate it again highspeeds. You dummy:grouphug:
My Yahweh bless you with knowledge and help you find the truth.

I am familiar with the fertility celebration rituals that are used as past-times during Easter. No different than Santa Claus and egg nog during Christmas.

These things only take over the true meaning of the holiday if you let it be that way.

I believe what highspeeds is referring to when saying "Easter" is actually more accurately Resurrection Day in the Christian faith. It moves year to year because Passover moves year to year. Since Christ was crucified and rose from the dead during Passover (what a shining parallel God used to point to Jesus as the ultimate sacrifice for sin!) we have to follow Passover around the calendar.

I believe what highspeeds is referring to when saying "Easter" is actually more accurately Resurrection Day in the Christian faith. It moves year to year because Passover moves year to year. Since Christ was crucified and rose from the dead during Passover (what a shining parallel God used to point to Jesus as the ultimate sacrifice for sin!) we have to follow Passover around the calendar.

Pinche burro que son todos. Mi culo es el fuego.