XPO | Eating pizza and a salad

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Well I got a pizza last night. The wife went out with her friends. A little me time. Caught up some chores. Some preseason football. Some sleeping on the couch. Felt amazing. So now I am eating the rest and having a bit of salad. You know, trying to be healthy.

Well I got a pizza last night. The wife went out with her friends. A little me time. Caught up some chores. Some preseason football. Some sleeping on the couch. Felt amazing. So now I am eating the rest and having a bit of salad. You know, trying to be healthy.

I bet you eat your pizza with a fork.

As a former fat body, eating pizzia is not what i would call healthy.

With a stuffed Chicago style you have to use a fork.

I only eat Papa John's. Takes me back to my failed college days. When life was easy and the simple things, like a few pepperocinis, could bring me immense joy.

Pizza has all four food groups right? it SHOULD be healthy...

Salad is good, so long as there is LOTS of it. I am a big eater, so when I eat salad, I don't just eat it, I indulge...

Chicken wings are good ... I can never get enough of those

Hence the reason W99 is always riding around in the truckingboards corporate jet...

work.3737998.2.flat,550x550,075,f.wing-er-chicken-man.jpg

Unfortunately I had to give up drinking a few years back. It leads to things.

I had a can of Natural Sierra Mist with it. The real suger does taste better. In my opinion.

had some Select Harvest mexican tortilla soup today. I put some Tostitos in it. Instead of crackers. Pretty tastey.