R&L | Employee Conference Questions

Quietone

TB Lurker
Credits
What would your most important question be if you were at the meeting? what would you want to see change or happen?

why is paramount taking over when yall said that it wasn't going to effect the rl driver?why is paramount taking singles run not onlyteams run and outside carriers too?

Why are our runs being taken by outside carriers when our drivers are sitting at home or being ran off? Why are the trucks turned down when it has been proven that we are NOT saving fuel,only wasting more time. Who is trying to run this company into the ground,are there plans to shut it down? What was wrong with the business model that worked for so many years and got R&L to the industry leader that it WAS? TURN THE TRUCKS BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!

:duh:as was previously said., in regards to paramount.why are they taking all the team work, and will they also be taking line haul.in case no one noticed their ads say sleeper or DAYCAB trucks. what do you all think.also,with our tractor not significantly better fuel mileage, just slower.also, what was wrong with the old rl way. seemed to have worked for years.we are also sitting at home while paramount and outside carriers take our jobs away. with daycabs could also be contract city p/u drivers.you guys are not immune either.

Why hasn't anyone on here posted what was said at the meeting? We are all waiting to hear what was said. I guess that no one on here made it to the meeting,we need to get the word out about Trucking Boards.

The meeting was great, top class event. Met the owners & leadership team.
The new RL global bussiness plan was laid out. The new President (Bob), what a great speaker & business man. Everyone was open & down to earth. Many questions were answered, they are going to make a dvd of the meeting highlights & send it to every employee, at least this is what a few of the members told me. All of the department heads were avaible for questions, my wife even jumped in & was asking a lot of questions about our future. It was a top class event!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The meeting was great, top class event. Met the owners & leadership team.
The new RL global bussiness plan was laid out. The new President (Bob), what a great speaker & business man. Everyone was open & down to earth. Many questions were answered, they are going to make a dvd of the meeting highlights & send it to every employee, at least this is what a few of the members told me. All of the department heads were avaible for questions, my wife even jumped in & was asking a lot of questions about our future. It was a top class event!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok anything else that we really need to know

I spoke to the driver from our terminal that attended when he was on his way home this morning. He was very excited about the direction the company is going and how we are going to get everyone on the same page. He said there was too much covered to go over on the phone. He said it was over the top, a 1st class event. I want my dvd!

Going global after all there other carriers have been there...... R & L (running late )

Sir I see you are retired...congrats on that, but if you are not a former R&l Employee don't come on there board making Flaming remarks.... If You worked here or do work here you are entitled to your opinion.

Why hasn't anyone on here posted what was said at the meeting? We are all waiting to hear what was said. I guess that no one on here made it to the meeting,we need to get the word out about Trucking Boards.
Because it was a weekend event & we all are exhausted. Not all of us are home yet........Stay tuned.