XPO | Employee Engagement: Part Four The Final Chapter

Merdock

Kool-aid-aholic
Credits
Although all surveys have not been completed it's time to complete this series on engagement. I hope most were motivated to record their true feelings on each of their surveys. For whatever true reasons our company has for resurrecting employee surveys, I believe they got just what they have asked for. And, I believe the end result of collecting and analyzing the level of engagement will benefit all of us.

The following link is to one last piece of research important to employee engagement and the current state of political lobbying going on within our country.

Employee Engagement Surveys may be Critical to...

Although all surveys have not been completed it's time to complete this series on engagement. I hope most were motivated to record their true feelings on each of their surveys. For whatever true reasons our company has for resurrecting employee surveys, I believe they got just what they have asked for. And, I believe the end result of collecting and analyzing the level of engagement will benefit all of us.

The following link is to one last piece of research important to employee engagement and the current state of political lobbying going on within our country.

Employee Engagement Surveys may be Critical to...

I gotta ask; What is it that causes you to believe that the end result of collecting and analyzing the level of engagement will benefit all of us???

I gotta ask; What is it that causes you to believe that the end result of collecting and analyzing the level of engagement will benefit all of us???

because no matter what the true nature of their inquest as to the engagement, they did get an honest assessment of where the employees stand on a lot of issues. If they want to improve the company for the sake of the company, great. If they are concerned for other reasons, then this too was spelled out giving them an understanding as to what the important issues are within each service center.

um......Prior to the survey, where did they think the employees were going to stand as they systematically remove more and more compensatory benefits over the years? Yup, for years, they have been making fundamental mistakes concerning workforce trust and respect. If their position entails OJT, then I guess I understand, but MAN, that learning curve is really long and am wondering how much more time it is before they earn back my respect. Trust is another story and that would take a very long time.

So this is simple. Managers are suppose to learn about leadership, trust, and respect when they are snotty little supervisors....or back when they were in Boyscouts but ours seem to have not. Maybe it's a little late for them and we will simply keep getting what we are getting because we keep doing what we are doing with the same people. These people are compensated at a very high rate so that we can retain their rare, hard to find, leadership talents, skills, and experience. If they do not know how their subordinates feel up to this point, then they should have.

Anyways, my guess is that our leaders already know how their underlings generaly feel. Except to throw a bone, why would things change? And when the time is right, they will takeaway more.

Did anyone find it odd,that there were a lot a questions about ethnic background on the survey,yes i saw the prefer not to answer box,but y ask in the first place.Does the color of my skin really have anything to do with the questions i was asked to answer.

um......Prior to the survey, where did they think the employees were going to stand as they systematically remove more and more compensatory benefits over the years? Yup, for years, they have been making fundamental mistakes concerning workforce trust and respect. If their position entails OJT, then I guess I understand, but MAN, that learning curve is really long and am wondering how much more time it is before they earn back my respect. Trust is another story and that would take a very long time.

So this is simple. Managers are suppose to learn about leadership, trust, and respect when they are snotty little supervisors....or back when they were in Boyscouts but ours seem to have not. Maybe it's a little late for them and we will simply keep getting what we are getting because we keep doing what we are doing with the same people. These people are compensated at a very high rate so that we can retain their rare, hard to find, leadership talents, skills, and experience. If they do not know how their subordinates feel up to this point, then they should have.

Anyways, my guess is that our leaders already know how their underlings generaly feel. Except to throw a bone, why would things change? And when the time is right, they will takeaway more.

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR! :clap: