XPO | employee owners

teamsterwannaB

TB Veteran
Credits
I wonder if we got 10000 drivers to buy 1000 shares if we could remove some undesirable people, that are hurting us from the Board. Got 56k in your 401K?? you can afford 1000 shares of CNW.

All you need is investors.
GFY my thought was we are the investors if people do not have the cash to buy 1000 shares of conway maybe they could buy it in there 401k. It does`nt matter if they only have 1 share they have a right to attend the annual meeting. Ever wonder why it`s in Delaware and not Ann Arbor? I have the feeling they do not want three hundred drivers showing up, asking questions. Next year I say as many of us that can get the day of as possible go. Southwest airlines can get you there for about $150. to me it would be worth every penney. Anybody that agrees with me can send me a private message and we will work on this for the 2008 annual meeting.

GFY my thought was we are the investors if people do not have the cash to buy 1000 shares of conway maybe they could buy it in there 401k. It does`nt matter if they only have 1 share they have a right to attend the annual meeting. Ever wonder why it`s in Delaware and not Ann Arbor? I have the feeling they do not want three hundred drivers showing up, asking questions. Next year I say as many of us that can get the day of as possible go. Southwest airlines can get you there for about $150. to me it would be worth every penney. Anybody that agrees with me can send me a private message and we will work on this for the 2008 annual meeting.
I wish I could say a thing or two about, I can't at this time.