XPO | Employee Portal

An even better way... Con-way.com and click on employee login at the top of the page

Thats the way I do it. Once I got my password set the first time its been a breeze since then. I don't have any problems navigating thru the site. I do all my payroll and such on there. Direct deposit and paperless paystubs are great!!

I'll one up you. I would rather pick ticks out of my crouch using rusty pliers while listening to Liberace records while dockworker records it.

Ok ... how bout this ... I will pull hairs between the crack of my ........ toes with a dull tweezer and my good eye will tear while listening to dockworkers version of "rough boy" :nutkick:

Thats the way I do it. Once I got my password set the first time its been a breeze since then. I don't have any problems navigating thru the site. I do all my payroll and such on there. Direct deposit and paperless paystubs are great!!

Once you figure it out ... which takes a time or 2 exploring it ... everything is in there you need to find ... like beerfd said ... make sure you use the same password for all 3 areas ...

Anybody have any luck pulling up the employee.con-way.com site?!?!?!? I have tried several times without any luck. Even googled it without any results.:shrug:

I havan't had a problem with it.I've used it to update my bennifit health plan for at least the last 2 years.I think it's easier & faster than sending it in.
When you go to login in they'll have a phone # towards the bottom of the page to call & get a password to login.
https://employee.con-way.com/login.aspx