Estes | Employee Survey today

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Fill out the survey and let them know how you feel. Several smaller terminals have junk tractors and need some new one brought in. Better insurance for workers with a company so big as Estes.Extra pay for waiting well over an hour past your cut time. Etc. Today the day to let them know. Who knows something might change.

Wishfull thinking...nothing will ever change except bigger bonuses for upper management, and the shops for not fixing things. And when you do speak up they will just turn your audio recording on in the trucks.

Every truck driver has an opinion. Haven’t you been on CB19 lately? Well, after that bastard in New Mexico finally shuts the hell up anyway. There’s only so much of him I can take.
Song had to give his CB back to Billy when he left OD, it was just a loaner.
His opinions don't count for 30 days.

They have extended the survey. I keep getting notifications daily. They really want your opinions on stuff to help make them a better company. Its like voting its your civil duty to embrace a freedom that was giving you by Estes to let your voice be heard. Nows the time to do that.

They have extended the survey. I keep getting notifications daily. They really want your opinions on stuff to help make them a better company. Its like voting its your civil duty to embrace a freedom that was giving you by Estes to let your voice be heard. Nows the time to do that.
I don’t feel qualified at this point to give an opinion, I haven’t been here long enough to form one. I’m going to bow out on this one and participate next year.