Estes | Employee Survey today

Surveys do not matter.

Management, Owners etc Al will do what they will do. No one else matters. Now if you want to speak up and make change buy the entire Operation and then fire the Management etc. After, fix the preexisting problems.

When you work somewhere and you do not have influence, have no power, cannot make decisions other than I quit etc and so on, that is a waste,

Surveys do not matter.

Management, Owners etc Al will do what they will do. No one else matters. Now if you want to speak up and make change buy the entire Operation and then fire the Management etc. After, fix the preexisting problems.

When you work somewhere and you do not have influence, have no power, cannot make decisions other than I quit etc and so on, that is a waste,
The shirts and posters say we're a "TEAM"

Surveys do not matter.

It may not matter or change anything, but at least they know where we stand and that we are observing things that could be better or if you like every thing praise them either way they know we are watching as well as they are.

in the “tell us one thing that would improve your experience at Estes” section I told them we need more belt buckles per year.
Man im giving mine to the metal recyclers to help the planet. I dont want them. They are so big they cut into my truckers gut. Those are for cowboys riding bulls. Estes family has a fetish about them things though. I see them laying around in the drivers room where people get them and toss them on a shelf for someone else to have if they want it. They gave us off brand chapstick once and i bet there was over a thousand of them if not more thrown in the garbage can. Those phone holders they out couldnt even hold a phone they got thrown away as well.