XPO | employers to notify employees of their rights under the National Labor Relations Act

We pay Dues $52/mo. nothing into medical,eyeglasses, dental and minimal for perscriptions co/pay YOU GUY's deserve alot better!

and wait on the next NLRB ruling it has to do with shorting the election process so conway cant brainwash the drivers for weeks and weeks untill there a zombie.

and wait on the next NLRB ruling it has to do with shorting the election process so conway cant brainwash the drivers for weeks and weeks untill there a zombie.

Con-way drivers are already zombies. If we were capable of the simplest thought at all, we would not be Con-way drivers.

Posting pulled, by your elected officials. Only thing joining a Union will do for you is pay for the retirees and BA's salary. Oh and dont forget Jimmy Boy. he needs a new pinky ring.

Posting pulled, by your elected officials. Only thing joining a Union will do for you is pay for the retirees and BA's salary. Oh and dont forget Jimmy Boy. he needs a new pinky ring.
Better be careful, you'll be getting messages telling you that you have a cock in your mouth..and you probably don't even like roosters.. i read somewhere that nothing is going to happen with this union thing, so im not even going to talk about it anymore. Too many sensitive people.

Better be careful, you'll be getting messages telling you that you have a cock in your mouth..and you probably don't even like roosters.. i read somewhere that nothing is going to happen with this union thing, so im not even going to talk about it anymore. Too many sensitive people.

I think you have said that before.