XPO | Engagement??????

Not-a-Con-bot

TB Lurker
Credits
After 18 yrs w/ Conway I have learned that....

1= They view us as equipment, "some locations and managers are worse than others"

2=They think a dsr is a dumb animal that cannot think for itself & will not notice when it gets kicked or remember who did it

3= They will say & do anything to keep the dsr"s from organizing

4= They are so focused on Micro-management,top heavy with supervisor"s,overloaded with unnecessary paperwork,
brother-in-law job"s,,,, worried about Goals & factors etc.etc
that they cant move freight, keep customers, make factor or see the problem

Well you see where I am going with this....... Look they are the PROBLEM Do you remember when they went to some big brainstorming tado and brought us the CONWAY Constitution????????? Keep the dream alive??????????

Their days are filled with goobldeegook I mean who dreams up this crap, and how does it deliver freight???

I am an adult & I work with the same, it is NOT rocket science to haul freight,,,, I don't need their BUZZ WORDS,,acronyms,,, platitudes,, attitudes,, LIES,, theft,,
the list is long add what you wish....

Look they DO NOT care about us, they never did, and sadly we have proven to be fool"s as we have let them steal from us with no chance of getting any of it back.

Will this little survey ask what we want?????
like overtime after 8 hrs ( time & 1/2 )
return of all lost benefits, ( ooops ) I mean stolen
make any necessary cuts where they should have been made ie: race trucks, rodeo"s ,, comp. cars,,, down sizing service center management ( 8 white shirts @ 25 blue shirt barn )

Just wait next they are going to whack our health insurance...

This survey will be B.S. just as in the past, but I will fill it out and I too will sign it...

Engagement ?? yep I have engagement:nutkick:

amen brother dang it - we are on the same page - couldn't have said it any better
organize, organize, organize - give them what they are forcing us to do -- organize
yesterday would not have been soon enough

I agree also conway has forgot who built this company from the start(great employees and valued customers) now all they care about is how much return they can get for their shareholders.We need investors but looking after your people and having positive working conditions will keep the return there for investors.This company is on the same path as cf