SAIA | Enough is enough

Oh sure. Hop out of the truck into a land full of cameras.

BWAHAHAHAHA. You should be aware that our Lawmen whose cars are equipped with cameras designed to capture you going to the store or wherever locally, identify you in real time and if you are wanted alert the Lawman to go capture you.

The 4th amendment died years ago after 9-11 specifically.

Forget the blessed truck cameras for the time being. If you want real change just let the company run robot trucks all over without a single human in it.

BWAHAHAHAHA. You should be aware that our Lawmen whose cars are equipped with cameras designed to capture you going to the store or wherever locally, identify you in real time and if you are wanted alert the Lawman to go capture you.

Forget the blessed truck cameras for the time being. If you want real change just let the company run robot trucks all over without a single human in it.
Or, you could apply at OD it Fedex freight!

As much as I dislike camera systems, ya gotta remember one thing. There is another man/woman out there with less experience than you, willing to do the job for less than you are willing to do the job for.

Can't do it..No one to open the door. No one to complain to about broke/busted freight. No one to close the door. And if there is no one to complain to/about, there goes management out the door and we both know that ain't happening.

As much as I dislike camera systems, ya gotta remember one thing. There is another man/woman out there with less experience than you, willing to do the job for less than you are willing to do the job for.
OR Joey B's boys on the way through Mexico?
! Vamous, El Hombre' Come On, Man! I got this!

True but those guys/gals are the ones high-pinning and dropping trailers on the freeway