Dayton | Entertaining Employment At Gahanna Ohio Location.

Not to shabby i may say. And working day shift home everyday with weekends off. Me like.
Yeah I used to be a P&D driver. I believe that a lot of them have set routes now. When I was P&D in 2011 we were in a different city every day. I could never learn a route.

Yep . I found that happens at the bottom of the City Board. AT this point i will take city or linehaul just to get my foot in the door.

Linehaul is usually very hard to get. In my terminal I have only seen someone hired directly to the transportation board one time nine years ago. City drivers usually have to wait to jump to transportation. Im sure that you will get what you want as long as you have a good record. If your coming from a union company then bash unions are your good lol.

Linehaul is usually very hard to get. In my terminal I have only seen someone hired directly to the transportation board one time nine years ago. City drivers usually have to wait to jump to transportation. Im sure that you will get what you want as long as you have a good record. If your coming from a union company then bash unions are your good lol.

I understand. Thats fine whatever fulltime driver they offer i'll take. Bashing unions funny. Not sure if i'll due that. But i did have a bad taste about YRC. when i resigned and moved on.

Out of curiousity ever 6 months during the 2 wage progression. How big big the raises?

What terminal are u out of?

I understand. Thats fine whatever fulltime driver they offer i'll take. Bashing unions funny. Not sure if i'll due that. But i did have a bad taste about YRC. when i resigned and moved on.

Out of curiousity ever 6 months during the 2 wage progression. How big big the raises?
Dayton freight isn't big on hiring from unions, but they still will. I will look at the pay scale for you on Monday.

OK

OK. i can read between the lines . At what you saying. When i'm further interviewed.etc
Yeah DFL is family owned and they do not want anything to do with unions or the union mentality. Im not trying to bash unions at all. Just saying to improve your odds lol.

Yeah DFL is family owned and they do not want anything to do with unions or the union mentality. Im not trying to bash unions at all. Just saying to improve your odds lol.

Well doesnt look like DFL is going to hire me at this point. But i do have a real bite at Ward Trucking. Right now starting the hire in process. Do u know much about them.

How would u rate them in the non union ltl world? Only thing i notice is that they work at all straight pay. But starting wage at $25.57 hour and after 90 days top scale at $27.79. Then at the first of the new year January. Yearly raise of 3-5 percent raise coming.

Well doesnt look like DFL is going to hire me at this point. But i do have a real bite at Ward Trucking. Right now starting the hire in process. Do u know much about them.

How would u rate them in the non union ltl world? Only thing i notice is that they work at all straight pay. But starting wage at $25.57 hour and after 90 days top scale at $27.79. Then at the first of the new year January. Yearly raise of 3-5 percent raise coming.
Well we are at 28.05 an hour, so thats not bad at all. I have heard good things about Ward trucking. Im surprised that Dayton wouldn't hire you. We are very very busy. Especially Columbus terminal

Well we are at 28.05 an hour, so thats not bad at all. I have heard good things about Ward trucking. Im surprised that Dayton wouldn't hire you. We are very very busy. Especially Columbus terminal

Thats sound good and DFL pay overtime after 40 which makes that better. Hmm Mike told me he is retiring and some else is in training to take his spot. That person didnt call and offer me anything.

Mike did say that me work 5 different employers in the last 10 years. Which averages 2 years at each location. And for the most part i quit and moved on. Because past employers not keeping there word to me. Or vointile working conditions or from fellow employees . That wanted to be to lazy like them.

That didnt seem to bugg the terminal manager at WarD Trucking . So i going to give them a real try

Thats sound good and DFL pay overtime after 40 which makes that better. Hmm Mike told me he is retiring and some else is in training to take his spot. That person didnt call and offer me anything.

Mike did say that me work 5 different employers in the last 10 years. Which averages 2 years at each location. And for the most part i quit and moved on. Because past employers not keeping there word to me. Or vointile working conditions or from fellow employees . That wanted to be to lazy like them.

That didnt seem to bugg the terminal manager at WarD Trucking . So i going to give them a real try
Estes columbus mite be having open interviews sept 29 & 30 set it up call 1 877 975 4378

Last edited: