Estes | equipment issues

been here little over 7 months now running xtra board, was told by tm when hired in new trucks coming soon.i have been driving an old 8600 beater international with 850,000 miles since I started.it's cramped, it's loud and it's a tired truck.what's a guy gotta do to get a decent piece of equipment to drive around here?don't get me wrong, i like the job central runs me good but this beater is starting to get old fast, any suggestions, running outta 109
Man I’ve been at 017 for 4 months started P&D switch to linehaul. I got a 600 daily mile run layover with a Volvo that I have used 1/3 of the time cause it’s always in the shop. Every other time I get KW glider crap or a 8600 dirty crap. My back is killing me I can’t take this crappy equipment anymore and I’m always on the side of the road doing park regen or other reasons. I got an interview next week at NFI they have a great opening for a run that pays similar to my Estes run.

Man I’ve been at 017 for 4 months started P&D switch to linehaul. I got a 600 daily mile run layover with a Volvo that I have used 1/3 of the time cause it’s always in the shop. Every other time I get KW glider crap or a 8600 dirty crap. My back is killing me I can’t take this crappy equipment anymore and I’m always on the side of the road doing park regen or other reasons. I got an interview next week at NFI they have a great opening for a run that pays similar to my Estes run.
Volvo is ruff derate request parked Regen etc ,if you don't already know you can check the soot level gauge in the menu and can see how close to screwed you are