XPO | Equipment Not Getting Repaired

Credits
is it just me:chairshot:, or, anybody think they are cutting back on what and when things are repaired, re. block heater not working all season, roll doors not getting serviced ect. :hide:

For the first time in my many years at Conway, I've notice things not getting repaired. We've got two fuel pumps that have not worked for atleast 2 months. The self-serve wash bay is a mess and it has only pumped out soapy water for atleast a year now. There's no rinse. You have to drive through the automatic wash to rinse off and it's closed. We do have 50 new pallet jacks though.

is it just me:chairshot:, or, anybody think they are cutting back on what and when things are repaired, re. block heater not working all season, roll doors not getting serviced ect. :hide:

sounds to me youve got a crappy shop! were constantly fixing everything our stuff other terminals stuff esp. elgin or aurora sorry for your bad luck

For the first time in my many years at Conway, I've notice things not getting repaired. We've got two fuel pumps that have not worked for atleast 2 months. The self-serve wash bay is a mess and it has only pumped out soapy water for atleast a year now. There's no rinse. You have to drive through the automatic wash to rinse off and it's closed. We do have 50 new pallet jacks though.
Somebody must have read my post, because all of the pumps are working today.

A few years ago we posted on one quarter they weren't doing maintenance and the next quarter they were.

The quarter they cut back on the maintenance our stock went up.

The quarter they did spend the money our stock price went down. Watch who is buying the stocks and when. Just some food for thought.

It sounds to me like its a local problem. Each terminal is run different some better than others. At my barn we have a maintenance guy, he might get accused of not doing anything but things do get fixed. I reported a small lead on one of the fuel pumps and the next day when I fueled the leak was gone. Same thing with light bulbs and such things. The grounds are very well kept. I always see temps. cleanings and mowing the grounds. As far as our equipment its well maintained. We don't have a shop but we have an excellent vendor that takes pride in his work. Any delays we might have with equipment is usually due to waiting on parts from UPO. Our TM has a lot of pride in our yard and it shows. He runs a good yard. I always get compliments from other DSR's on my barn. It's the same attitude with the drivers we feel thats our yard lets keep it nice.

A few years ago we posted on one quarter they weren't doing maintenance and the next quarter they were.

The quarter they cut back on the maintenance our stock went up.

The quarter they did spend the money our stock price went down. Watch who is buying the stocks and when. Just some food for thought.

Isn't that kinda what they did with Emery?

sounds to me youve got a crappy shop! were constantly fixing everything our stuff other terminals stuff esp. elgin or aurora sorry for your bad luck
unfortunatly, here at xcw, we don't have a shop. one of largest fac's in the system. and no shop. go figure. so we are at the mercy of other shops, and whatever they say upstairs:chairshot: