ODFL | Erie relocates and upgrades.

You own this one the other was owned by Joe Banochie.... I am think you guys bought this new place. I could be wrong. The location is better in my opinion.... very close to the GE locomotive plant.... biggest MFG in Erie.

Been a trend last few years for OD to go from leasing to owning. Hard to get the upgrades and improvements on leased property. With commercial property market prices at rock bottom, good move soon as lease is up at old location. Most locations are improved before relocation. Went into and 10'd a couple time at old location.

How did you like going around back??? It isn't bad with pups but you have to pay attention with big boxes.... it is a sharp corner to come around.

OD is only leasing this one too. They didnt have to do any improvements to it before they moved in as a local trucking company was already in there, they just swtiched terminals.

former terminal was 33 doors with indoor parking for all the trucks and repair vendor located right out the back door...wasn't a bad facility

We are still leasing in Erie. The landlord wanted use of the building back (dodsworth) and we are saving over 10k a month on the rent. Glad to have a new yard.