Estes | Estes Express lines drivers favorite safety break spot ?

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
mine is any nice quiet on ramp that has no traffic or a old scale house that's now just a parking area. :biglaugh: SAFETY FIRST :smilie_132:

Mine is the coffee shop...I can't sleep during the day.....:smilie_132:

I'm at one of my safety break spots right now :hide: I have a whole list of good choice's. Many have free wii fii. I wuz never really considered as one of those type "A" personality folks. You know the "go getter" kind. :biglaugh: I can't sleep during the day either

There used to be a toppless breakfast joint coming up out of Charlotte,Id crash there for a while then go have breakfast.Couldn'T tell you one thing i had to eat I could go on and on about Kelly,little blonde,I mean DAMN.I think it was charlotte,hell i can't remember where i was twenty minutes ago.

YEA,i know that one

Don't you love stopping in the middle of nowhere, shutting off the truck, roll down both windows, and just listen to the land? In AZ I love it! I love the desert, and feeling a desert breeze and just relaxing, away from traffic and people in general is VERY "therapeutic" to me!

:Zzzz:

Don't you love stopping in the middle of nowhere, shutting off the truck, roll down with windows, and just listen to the land? In AZ I love it! I love the desert, and feeling a desert breeze and just relaxing, away from traffic and people in general is VERY "therapeutic" to me!

:Zzzz:

AZ is one cool state,I remember a drive from Flagstaff down through Sedona and then take the back roads to route 10 to california. On one of these roads i remember looking up and seeing the Milky Way for the very first time,kinda mind blowing,or maybe that was the peyote i picked up in Winslow.At any rate AZ is one of my favorites.

I don't run out of that terminal but they looked like they were "covered up". Had a crew there on Sunday and they were running wide open.(Even had a switcher) That terminal really picked up in the last 4 years. I know they cancelled 3 of 4 of their regular run guys but I doubt it was from lack of freight. I used to think freight was cheap comming from that area until I looked at the bills.