Estes | Estes Express lines Morristown Tennessee terminal.

77formula

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey Guys. Can anyone tell me if the Morristown barn is hiring? Or what you think of it? Thanks. Oops. I guess the closest ones are in Knoxville and greenville sorry.

Hey Guys. Can anyone tell me if the Morristown barn is hiring? Or what you think of it? Thanks. Oops. I guess the closest ones are in Knoxville and greenville sorry.

Sorry man, but I doubt K-town or G-ville are taking on anyone right now, maybe in the spring.....

OD has a lot of guys sitting at Morristown right now,I hope they are'nt hiring now,but I would'nt be suprised if they were.If you want to join the ranks, You would be assured of a lot of home time right now!

Odfl in Mrt only hiring for driving school 77 won't they let you go back full time or is that a option and good luck for all the big e drivers hope you all get to keep your miles up I know its slow at a lot of places

Talked to a charlotte city driver and he told me that 15 city drivers laid off and they are moving the break bulk to greensboro.good luck to the drivers.

Talked to a charlotte city driver and he told me that 15 city drivers laid off and they are moving the break bulk to greensboro.good luck to the drivers.

I can't see that happening, I mean the move of the break bulk. G-boro already a break bulk and not near the room that Charlotte has. I could see re-routing some break freight to G-boro from Char. but not a complete pull of break from Char. to G-boro. G-boro already about maxed out now and Char. moves twice the bills that they do.