Estes | Estes Express Triples

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
Looks like we will be pulling 3 down dallas way we had sign up to be trained in kc. from talking to some of you west fellas the company only pays .1 cent a mile. kinda sucks. outta be at least .3/.4 you would think ? ooo well. better than a kick in the shorts :nutkick:
you all be safe :smilie_132:...tbb <<<:loser:

I have a hard enuff time keeping 2 out of the ditch's. My wiggle waggon's live up to their name:TR10driving03:

Oh ya the great .01 for that third box. Welcome to our world BB. the only dif is the hooks and breaks and if your not getting those your being taken advantage of. I still would not leave for that reason though. industry standard is .04 pm go figure

Oh ya the great .01 for that third box. Welcome to our world BB. the only dif is the hooks and breaks and if your not getting those your being taken advantage of. I still would not leave for that reason though. industry standard is .04 pm go figure
I'm not sure there is an industry standard OldDominion pays .02 LCV differental pay+extra drops/hooks:smilie_132:howdy from the green team

I see more problems in the future with these tripples. I see longer wait times for the extra trailer to be loaded. I see more drivers layed off or staying home. Yea! big money Rob is saving .515 cents a mile for every 2 drivers but it's definately going to put more drivers at the house and that will never help the battered economy. . .Good ol' truck drivers. Just add more trailers. Up their waiting time. No need to pay them. They are just happy to have a job.

Looks like we will be pulling 3 down dallas way we had sign up to be trained in kc. from talking to some of you west fellas the company only pays .1 cent a mile. kinda sucks. outta be at least .3/.4 you would think ? ooo well. better than a kick in the shorts :nutkick:
you all be safe :smilie_132:...tbb <<<:loser:

Do they allow trips in Texas ?

at usf dugan it was .3 a mile then raised to .4. and the extra break and hooks will make it better. this is a good job i won't leave. for a silly &quot;they need to catch up on some pay&quot; issues

Beerboy, I could tell by talking to you that you are a pro.
Bet you could handle 4 trailers easy.

thats right truck driver cooommmeee oooooonnn

I'm not sure there is an industry standard OldDominion pays .02 LCV differental pay+extra drops/hooks:smilie_132:howdy from the green team

yeah there is no standard anymore yrcw is .1 / conway pays the best i think on LCV ????

I see more problems in the future with these triples. I see longer wait times for the extra trailer to be loaded. I see more drivers layed off or staying home. Yea! big money Rob is saving .515 cents a mile for every 2 drivers but it's definately going to put more drivers at the house and that will never help the battered economy. . .Good ol' truck drivers. Just add more trailers. Up their waiting time. No need to pay them. They are just happy to have a job.

well this is for the expansion in freight we are having in the mid west right now we could add 3 runs outta Kansas city alone. i do understand that for every 2 drivers pulling 3 that takes away 1 job that could've been. but also when other carriers do this in your area you kinda need to stay with or ahead of the game
all other ltl carriers do this
so instead of lets say 1 driver making 100 dollars profit
and other carriers making 175 profit off the same one guy
all that cost per-bill stuff your TM flaps his gums about from time to time
in a time that cost per mile/bill needs to go up
this makes this a good idea for companies to try to squeeze every dollar outta every employee
i don't fault that
we will hope the free delay time won't be an issue
i can't explain that
maybe in a perfect world no one should wait but ......... this is trucking so something needs to be paid on delay. i agree :smilie_132:

Go around and ask what everyone gets paid for the third box. I bet if you get every company and then divide total of pay by how many companys you get an industry standard of .04 cpm. I didnt say that every company pays that. stay safe

I see more problems in the future with these tripples. I see longer wait times for the extra trailer to be loaded. I see more drivers layed off or staying home. Yea! big money Rob is saving .515 cents a mile for every 2 drivers but it's definately going to put more drivers at the house and that will never help the battered economy. . .Good ol' truck drivers. Just add more trailers. Up their waiting time. No need to pay them. They are just happy to have a job.

Well said Mildew.

no most of the time companies drop in OKC or there are drop yards at the state line ok / tx
If your'e gonna pull triples,at least the KStpk and I-35 in OK are about the easiest place to run them,usually no crosswind ,other than Oklahoma City area not a lot of traffic.

Sometimes there's more advantages to living in these Tn. mountains than just the scenery. I will probably not live to see trips over here.

But I would like to drag a set of three thru the gorge between TN and NC one time just for the fun of it! :woot::TR10driving03:

Sometimes there's more advantages to living in these Tn. mountains than just the scenery. I will probably not live to see trips over here.

But I would like to drag a set of three thru the gorge between TN and NC one time just for the fun of it! :woot::TR10driving03:

A while back a driver left the 047 terminal headed to k-town. He took a wrong turn and ended up going thru deals gap. It's funny to hear him tell the story. He said he called the 074 terminal and a young woman kept asking him if he was in the &quot;dragon?&quot; he said I don't know but it looks like a place he's not supposed to be. He had a 40k set. Needless to say it was break time after 200 miles. Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

A while back a driver left the 047 terminal headed to k-town. He took a wrong turn and ended up going thru deals gap. It's funny to hear him tell the story. He said he called the 074 terminal and a young woman kept asking him if he was in the &quot;dragon?&quot; he said I don't know but it looks like a place he's not supposed to be. He had a 40k set. Needless to say it was break time after 200 miles. Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

LOL ya I know the dragon well, been across it on my Harley several times and once in tractor with one pup going to deliver in Robbinsville NC.

There has been many a driver looked at the map and said &quot;that looks like the shortest way&quot; and after they get on it they know they have messed up but you can't turn around ya just gotta tuff it out. And man that dragon will wear you out!

Why don't they just restrict any truck traffic from this road unless they are making a delivery. I don't know anything about this road or the area, but from what I have seen, It's something I would like to try on my Harley, minus any big trucks of course. Don't worry, I would give the crotch rockets enough room to get around my ole slow a$$ Harley.:biglaugh:

Sorry about being :Off-Topic:, just thought I would throw in my 2 cents

Why don't they just restrict any truck traffic from this road unless they are making a delivery. I don't know anything about this road or the area, but from what I have seen, It's something I would like to try on my Harley, minus any big trucks of course. Don't worry, I would give the crotch rockets enough room to get around my ole slow a$$ Harley.:biglaugh:

Sorry about being :Off-Topic:, just thought I would throw in my 2 cents

If you ever get a chance to ride it you will be glad you did. It's awesome on a bike. There is a old store at the Deals Gap overlook you can get a good sandwich or a ice cream that will sell you a cool T-shirt that says &quot;I rode the dragon, 313 curves in 11 miles.&quot;

If you ever get a chance to ride it you will be glad you did. It's awesome on a bike. There is a old store at the Deals Gap overlook you can get a good sandwich or a ice cream that will sell you a cool T-shirt that says &quot;I rode the dragon, 313 curves in 11 miles.&quot;

I've heard of folks that come from different countries to ride it. Lotz of fun on a motorcycle