Estes | estes hiring

BlueColoredTrucks

TB Regular
Credits
estes is hiring a linehaul driver for city of industry/la mirada yards out here in california

http://www.estes-express.com/cgi-dta/hrg10o110.mbr/display?jobId=8&type=driver&group=driver

can anyone tell me what this job would entail of me and what hours, destinations would i have?

i have 3 years at con-way.

better yet, anyone here from california? would be able to talk specifics.

any info would be appreciated....

kinda scared to quit the stability i have at con-way (3 years isnt much, but compared to starting over somewhere else) plus with the recession and everything dont wanna quit my stable job and then get layed off at new place.

sweetness. gooo for it not sure go in and ask. good people in cali they will help ya

Ya I agree, go for it. I can't give you any details about it out there, I'm on the opposite side of the map from ya and things are run a bit different out there.

estes is hiring a linehaul driver for city of industry/la mirada yards out here in california

http://www.estes-express.com/cgi-dta/hrg10o110.mbr/display?jobId=8&type=driver&group=driver

can anyone tell me what this job would entail of me and what hours, destinations would i have?

i have 3 years at con-way.

better yet, anyone here from california? would be able to talk specifics.

any info would be appreciated....

kinda scared to quit the stability i have at con-way (3 years isnt much, but compared to starting over somewhere else) plus with the recession and everything dont wanna quit my stable job and then get layed off at new place.

Having worked for CW a billion years ago, I can tell you the two companies are like night and day. Whereas CW is kinda like the Marines of trucking, we're more like the group of dudes that hangs out at the VFW gettin' torched on $1 drinks. Very laid back. KD is right, the West is different than us hillbillies, catch an Estes driver on the street and ask them about it.

I used to very much resemble that remark.....:biglaugh: But I quit drinking a long time ago. It was gettn to me.

Funny.......it'll only get to me if I stop. But I digress and give myself:Off-Topic:. (Just trying out more smilies, expanding my repertoire if you will).

Estes rocks, CA dude, if you do get on don't be stranger on TB.