Estes | Estes In Columbus Ohio

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello.

A work friend of mine on layoff. Just starting working at Estes. Fulltime City P@D Driver.

What is the Hourly starting rate? What is current top scale rate. And how long is the wage progression period.

And when does overtime pay kick in ? Just checking to see if he is Bullshitting me . LOL

Hello.

A work friend of mine on layoff. Just starting working at Estes. Fulltime City P@D Driver.

What is the Hourly starting rate? What is current top scale rate. And how long is the wage progression period.

And when does overtime pay kick in ? Just checking to see if he is Bullshitting me . LOL
Top out at our terminal is 29.50, starting not sure but somewhere between 4-5 dollars less with a 3 year progression. Overtime after 52 hours

If 29.50 is top. Bottom will be 26.50 to start. .50 raise every 6 months for the first 3 yrs till he tops out. Not including annual raises on top of that.

Top out at our terminal is 29.50, starting not sure but somewhere between 4-5 dollars less with a 3 year progression. Overtime after 52 hours
Laid over at 087 couple weeks ago. Very nice to see you folks for a change. I don’t get out there that often being from the west side. You Buckeyes are awesome. Y’all have always been very polite to me. Not to mention one of the best U.S. Representatives our country has ever had. Jim Jordan from Ohio! I love that guy. He’s my hero!!! Lol

Last edited: