Estes | Estes is best'est! :)

Four years and i'm still here. I dont have a lot of praise for the company other than that they are very business savvy. This does not apply to fleet services though which is run by complete tards.The postal sector as opposed to the military side of the military sector.

From a capitalist point of view I have no loyalty to this company(or any company). I dont fawn over corps. I consider my self relatively skilled at my trade and will offer my services and sell my labor/knowledge to the highest/best bidder. At the moment that would be estes.

I agree! Though I posted "Estes is the bestest", in my heart, after giving so much time and heart to the US Navy (9 active years on 3 ships), then to CWX/Con-Way (12 years split between Phoenix and Pasco), I am finding it hard to not feel the way you just described, and totally understand the logic :)

Well said, thanks!!!!! :)

Hey guys, I am not aware of the conditions from region to region, as I am still new (less than a year with Estes), and am not sure of who has to sleep in these bunk rooms instead of motels, and has most of their freight packed into purchase trailers, so please understand, I am happy out here in the west, as I have not seen or been aware of the same problems I think, make sense?

It didn't occur to me when I posted my happy post that from my world/reality, things may be just fine for me, but that others may be going through hell, and for this oversight/undersight, I apologize! :(