Estes | Estes prayer thread

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
Being here at the Estes board, is a lot of times like being in church, without being nervous. I am a believer, but not a church goer. So many of my friends here are hardcore, so in my own selfish needs, feel this is the place to voice my concerns and ask for help, from my fellow Christian drivers.

My friend Nancy has caught the H1N1 virus. She has immune problems to begin with. What usually would last ten days, will take her a month to get over. She needs our prayers for a speedy recovery. I can't lose this one, she is special to me. Please remember her for me?
Thanks, and happy New year! Legshot :loser:

May the Lord bless and keep Nancy and her family and may His healing hand touch her in this time of need - in Jesus' name, Amen.

Thank You Folks...
Betcha never thought you would see Legshot speechless... :ziplip:

Thank You Folks...
Betcha never thought you would see Legshot speechless... :ziplip:

I think an old wiseman once said.."No matter how big the mountain..Time, will make it smaller"..Been in your spot Legshot..Thought I was tough too.But when it involves someone you love,you find out just how tough you are..We're here for support..Anything you need,just say it..We'll get it to you somehow..Chin up,my freind..

I'll pray for Nancy and her healing and I will pray for you to be strong for her, we are all agreeing in Jesus name, so He is here and it will be done.

I'll bring this up in the God Squad club if its not already on there, the club is full of Cristians that will pray for you and Nancy.

Thank You

Thank You all so much! Nancy has been watching, and is totally humbled by the love of people she does not know, and most likely will never meet.
I can't thank you folks enough for coming through for us.. Our God is an awesome God, and my brothers, are awesome brothers.... I am very great full for the family I have here...
Next week I won't be so serious, and will say something silly, count on it!
Legshot :loser:

Thank You all so much! Nancy has been watching, and is totally humbled by the love of people she does not know, and most likely will never meet.
I can't thank you folks enough for coming through for us.. Our God is an awesome God, and my brothers, are awesome brothers.... I am very great full for the family I have here...
Next week I won't be so serious, and will say something silly, count on it!
Legshot :loser:

Sorry I'm running behind on this thread Leg.
I've been out all week and just got home last night.

I just said a prayer for Nancy and we will lift her name up at the alter at church this morning brother. God bless you Nancy!

A prayer for all

I pray for all that still work for this GOD FORSAKEN company called estes express. i hope roby wakes up one day and appreciates what he has. he wouldn't be there w/o ya'll. God bless everyone.

simpleman;7860NN said:
I pray for all that still work for this GOD FORSAKEN company called estes express. i hope roby wakes up one day and appreciates what he has. he wouldn't be there w/o ya'll. God bless everyone.

This is about Legshot and Nancy, not about your pains with Estes, lets try and focus our prayers on these two great people could we?