Estes | Estes prayer thread

i pray for them too...but i thought this was a prayer thread for anyone that needs it...which means everyone including you. God bless.

i pray for them too...but i thought this was a prayer thread for anyone that needs it...which means everyone including you. God bless.

I didn't mean to be upsetting, It was the way you put things, I don't think Estes is God forsaken, I guess I took it wrong, I'm sorry, I felt like Legshot and Nancy should be the main focus right now, If I was wrong then so be it, thank you for the prayers, I will return the favor I promise you, something I do well, mabey one of the few things, is pray.

yeah i wasn't either buddy. i worked for estes in one of there shops for 11 yrs. disabled now. i get very board and lonely and for some reason only think of the bad. estes was the best and my favorite company i worked for my 30 years as a mechanic. my main problem is the way management treated people. not just me but almost everyone. if u kiss butt u r usually ok. just don't rock the boat...i found out the hard way, but with all the bad i do miss estes and just being around trucks. i'm very sorry if i offened u or anyone else. we all need to pray for each other on a daily basis. hope everyone has a good and safe week..God bless.

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and well wishes. I am truly honored. Nancy's illness went away 2 weeks ahead of what was expected, and I feel I have you to thank for that. Thank You my friends, Rob SR would be proud!:gathering::bowdown::smilies-19296:

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and well wishes. I am truly honored. Nancy's illness went away 2 weeks ahead of what was expected, and I feel I have you to thank for that. Thank You my friends, Rob SR would be proud!:gathering::bowdown::smilies-19296:

Legshot, You reached out, that took alot I know, we all delivered, the prayers were plenty, i only know you on the internet, however i consider you my friend, if you need something, I will be there, I am thankfull Nancy is ok, that was the main focus, God listened, where two or more are gathered together God will be in the midst, there were a bunch more than two of us!!!!

Great news!

This reminds me of what Jesus once said to another sick woman after he healed her....

Mark 5:34-
"And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague."