Estes | Estes to open a terminal in Hope Arkansas

supatrucka

TB Lurker
Credits
There is a newspaper help wanted ad looking for p/d and line haul drivers for a Estes terminal opening may 2009 in Hope Arkansas.

Can anyone tell me what line haul runs and how many runs will be available out of this terminal?

There is a newspaper help wanted ad looking for p/d and line haul drivers for a Estes terminal opening may 2009 in Hope Arkansas.

Can anyone tell me what line haul runs and how many runs will be available out of this terminal?

The best thing to do is go get your interview, and they'll let you know. If you are a current employee all they tell us is there will be linehaul openings, that about it.

As a l/h driver, you'll probably all start out as "extraboard", which leaves out one day a week and returns five days later, laying over at terminals in bunkrooms or motels. Once they've got the operation up and running, they'll add schedules (out/back or 3/2 or hub), which will probably be offered to all of the lh drivers based on hire dates.

Good luck:smilie_132:

Tell ya one thing I know for sure. It's a real good thing to get in on the bottom floor when a terminal first opens. You can get shot to the top quick and be setting pretty in just a little while.

from what i understand there are only gonna be 2 city drivers starting out and one of them is going to be the term manager. we picked up the red river army plant out of texarkana and a place called BWI. they will be taking some of 106, 56, and 194's territory and our territory is pretty big so it will help us out alot. The new manager of hope was in 106 training the other day, and he said they have to build up the territory.

Here is some interesting facts about this little town in south Arkansas...

It is the birthplace of Bill Clinton and Mike Huckabee (they must have grown up on opposite sides of town) also the home of the world's largest watermelons.

www.hopechamberofcommerce.com

Watermelons?? Isn't that the preferred fruit of the white house.Or is it Obama, the preferred fruit if the white house.

I know I was'nt being ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ with my post. Hope Ark. really is known for growing the largest watermelons. I don't see what the big deal is. Political correctness maybe?:shrug: That would be a first on these boards.

I know I was'nt being ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ with my post. Hope Ark. really is known for growing the largest watermelons. I don't see what the big deal is. Political correctness maybe?:shrug: That would be a first on these boards.

I don't think I was either. There's no difference describing the "fruit in the white house", oh I meant the "fruit of the white house" than describing the "dog for the white house". Crap, I better stop, I can't seem to get anything right today.

you guys are fine if not they would be deleted. i'm just makin sure nobodys feelings get hurt