XPO | Ethics postcard

Dodge Ram

TB Veteran
Credits
I got a postcard from Con-Way yesturday, the 22nd. I could win a Apple iPad. Wait a minute. All of the employees in this company and they are giving away 1 iPad? Look at the date. May 13-17. Today is the 23rd. Looks like they are a little late. I am not the only one. Everyone at my S.C recieved it late. Looks like a prize for someone at XGO. Thats a good way to even the odds for management. Like I said, ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of the employees in this company , they are giving away 1 iPad? F THEM

I got a postcard from Con-Way yesturday, the 22nd. I could win a Apple iPad. Wait a minute. All of the employees in this company and they are giving away 1 iPad? Look at the date. May 13-17. Today is the 23rd. Looks like they are a little late. I am not the only one. Everyone at my S.C recieved it late. Looks like a prize for someone at XGO. Thats a good way to even the odds for management. Like I said, ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of the employees in this company , they are giving away 1 iPad? F THEM
I got my postcard and entered for the prize last month. Your late..

Remember we gotta operate lean! Only 1 ipad is given away until we have two consecutive quarters with an O/R greater than 95%

I entered the contest......made my wife answer all the questions.......she got them all right too! Guess I didn't win the prize though.

Didn't have time to enter. Ol'' man sleeps when he gets in and I'm too busy sewing buttons back on (another fell off today) and another seam on a shirt *sigh*.

Ethics. We get lied to all the time at our place. Our TM has his arm shoved up so far up our OM's behind it's sick. I don't know which one of the two is passing us bad info. As far as I am concerned, their ethics went out the window when they forgot about the employees who gave the better part of their lives to make this place successful.