TForce | Every road driver will have a daily guarantee . There is no caveat " when put to work'

Gonna be interesting when drivers are told to pack a bag and take hours to cover lanes that contractors use to cover.
I am quiet sure they will know this is part of the bid if this occurs. There is a pay clause if you get caught over a 34 hour reset. Basically if you 'should' get caught out on the road and have to take a 34 hour reset, you will be paid for a portion of the rest. Details will be coming next week.

Gonna be interesting when drivers are told to pack a bag and take hours to cover lanes that contractors use to cover.
I am sure there will be plenty who will love it.
I heard ovnt used to run many layover runs and team runs. Those guys made big money!

I heard ovnt used to run many layover runs and team runs. Those guys made big money!
I can remember staying out for 2 and 3 weeks at a time. I was young married and had a little boy who thought he had to eat 3 times a day. I made really good money doing it.

The people who bid a schedule are not gonna be the issue lol.....gonna be the cover guys who have to fill in, cover vacations etc or central just needs to them out and take hours on a friday. Really gonna need all hands on deck to cover the work.

The people who bid a schedule are not gonna be the issue lol.....gonna be the cover guys who have to fill in, cover vacations etc or central just needs to them out and take hours on a friday. Really gonna need all hands on deck to cover the work.
There is a new pay rule for those who get stuck away from home terminal on a 34 hr reset.

If you are low seniority or bid an extra board, you belong to central, you have to go where you are needed, I always packed for 3 days, and I know how to use a washer if it is longer.
Set hours and runs aren't a guarantee when you truck for a living.

If you are low seniority or bid an extra board, you belong to central, you have to go where you are needed, I always packed for 3 days, and I know how to use a washer if it is longer.
Set hours and runs aren't a guarantee when you truck for a living.
We have schedules that turn into extra board when we get to the hub… we filed a grievance and were told they only have to send you to the first part of your run and then they can do what they want with you…