XPO | Ex-employees and future Ex-employees, please post here..

OK, I quit, I'm posting here. Whaddya want me to post? We all are aware of how bad Con-way sucks already because we already work(ed) there.

It doesn't suck for everybody. But I was just making a thread to make a funny. I thought about a top ten...but that would be too much trouble.

After they Spend the 30 Million to put Cameras in the trucks you may be right But then again some sick **** in corporate will post you tube videos of drivers pissing and driving or nose picking or whacking willy while rolling ??? we have some really sick ****;'s working here A driver at my barn went out to get his truck for the day only to find the **** bottle that the driver before left in the truck was open and urine was all over the cab nasty **** Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol if things keep going this will be the largest thread on the board!

grow a pair jimmy
Sorry but i have them up when i got married, along with my right to speak, or disagree with anything my lady says. I've been trained just to say"yes dear".

:ranting2::chairshot::hide:
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N
P.s. Pictures mean i argue, i get hit, and i hide :(

A perfect Con~way Employee A yes Man that lost his Marbles !!!!!!!!!! Coned bye the Con lmfao !!!!

Sorry but i have them up when i got married, along with my right to speak, or disagree with anything my lady says. I've been trained just to say"yes dear".

:ranting2::chairshot::hide:
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N
P.s. Pictures mean i argue, i get hit, and i hide :(