XPO | Exciting Initiative!!!

B

Bankrupt

Letter to employees dated August 27, 2007 indicates that we all may want to pitch in and get John a proofreader. I wish I had one. I could take this ball and run with it, but that is for another thread.

Anyways, what I think I see is the end of all of these damn programs that we are subjected to. Yup, big changes on the horizon! The letter announces a new initiative called;

It Starts With Me,

And it's an "exciting initiative".

And it's already got an acronym. - ISWM

And an icon too!

What I find exciting is the new rhetoric or spin. No where was "program" stated, but it this seems to be slated as an ongoing initiative. And am wondering what the difference is....So this means the first thing we get with the new prez is more "changes" and programs. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I recall when young being told to "do as I say and not as I do". Not sure why, but that didn't go over so well.

"It Starts With You, It Starts With Me, And Together, We'll All Succeed"

Anybody picture a big, daytime TV, purple dinosaur singing a song???

Someone posted signs all over the breakroom and office promoting our "new initiative". Seems like I have heard all this before kinda like deja vu.

Its the same old thing. they want us to do this, do that, and they don't do a thing like the mess their in is all our fault. Keep wanting more and more. It's a never ending. I'm still waiting for my Barny button. Whens recess? I want to go out and play!!!!!!!!!!! It sure is nice to see they want to treat us like 10 year olds isn't it !!!!!!!!!!!!!