XPO | Expansion at XLA

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
They will be adding 100 doors at XLA to load direct points ... or is it the answer to something else that has put a terminal in the naughty chair? Opinions?

They will be adding 100 doors at XLA to load direct points ... or is it the answer to something else that has put a terminal in the naughty chair? Opinions?

Never been there. But I hear that they load so many long boxes out of there that people are confused why they are expanding the Con-way terminal instead of just buying a separate terminal to exclusively handle all of the long box freight.

unless you have dovetailed into this terminal or have at least 26 years in seniority this is not a good sign more long boxes means less long runs or driving jobs this terminal is the new conway very sad when these drivers picking up their trailers cant back up or speak english i shake my head every time i walk in