Yellow | Extension For 5 Years Equal:

I know this- I'm tired of this BS. I've looked for another job, but I haven't found one yet. I look at it this way- I make over 50k a year. I pay nothing for my family's medical. I get 31 days a year off when I count holiday pay. If I found something even remotely close to that I would've been gone by now. So for all of you banging the drum for them to close, just find another job already. I don't like this anymore than the rest of you, but a lot of you fail to understand one simple thing- THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PILE OF HIDDEN MONEY TO GIVE US!

You are right they don't have a hidden pile of money. But neither do they have the management ability to get themselves out of this situation. Even if we worked for free for the next 2 yrs they can't pay this debt off. All this vote would do is kick the can down the road a few months till the bank gets tired of them not making their payments (they have a billion due by early 2015). At that point, the bank will sell the regional's to recoup a little of their loses and close the rest. There are not assests to sell off, no property, worn equipment that will bring pennies on the dollar. How much longer do you think JP Chase is going to put up with this?

how do the twinkies guys feel now?

its not a question of standing up that triplex makes its when to do it. like texas holdem , when u know the ***** way not in your favor u can be bad ass all u want but odds are ur gonna lose.

or fold and take another hand ?

why do so many of u equate this as being weak? theres a time to act badass yes , but if u do it every time then i think our enemies would have us easily. being aggressive is great when needed, but at the wrong time can be catastrophic. just look at tons of military history when being aggressive didnt work, and times it did

so if triplex is putting out a good debate why not attack his post ? instead of calling him names? where did u arrive at any fact he is a wus or something? hes got some good point why dont u amaze us with something good(rarely seen it) to say instead of insults? hes just thinking out loud making good points along with others

So your answer is to give back whatever they ask for, as long as you have a job?
No his response is that there is a time and a place. And to him this is neither.

believe me the banks made plenty of money, look what welch and rodgers made on selling stock right before earnings report came out... buy stock when it is low build up false dreams and promises stock goes up , just before earnings report comes out sell stock. don't you think banks are doing the same thing....

You are right they don't have a hidden pile of money. But neither do they have the management ability to get themselves out of this situation. Even if we worked for free for the next 2 yrs they can't pay this debt off. All this vote would do is kick the can down the road a few months till the bank gets tired of them not making their payments (they have a billion due by early 2015). At that point, the bank will sell the regional's to recoup a little of their loses and close the rest. There are not assests to sell off, no property, worn equipment that will bring pennies on the dollar. How much longer do you think JP Chase is going to put up with this?

The bank will put up with it as long as they make their payment.no more, no less.

just think what could done with all the bonus money and golden chutes that have been paid out to management that cant do their jobs...... heres a couple mill$$$ now go away phhhhtttt

The bank will put up with it as long as they make their payment.no more, no less.

If a company has no assets what choice does the bank have. As long as they make the payments you have a job while you look for a better one.

You vote no you will have to grab anything because you are desperate. Like my Dad always taught me, Never leave a job till you have another one...