XPO | FAC Yard Rollover this morning.

Better go back to driving that milkwagon. Jack Knife and even Merdock are with me on this one.
And more than just them. I call it the pintle hook plunger and it's purpose is to take the slack out of the pintle hook while going down the road. Imagine how much that last trailer would wiggle with that extra play in it on the highway.

even if it was top heavy, it doesnt matter the peanut counters are happy. space equ. waste. even thoug there brains are a waste. NO COMMEN SENSE.

even if it was top heavy, it doesnt matter the peanut counters are happy. space equ. waste. even thoug there brains are a waste. NO COMMEN SENSE.

it was a yard crash, 100% driver behavior involved as cause

he was right in the middle of rolling his whole set when that parked trailer stopped it from happening. Dumb luck causes an outcome of a half-strike

you see no reason to discuss the common sense of this driver?

Knowing Con-way, depending on his record, he can be fired. I knew 3 drivers that rolled sets for Con-way, 2 got the ax and one, due to his many years there, he still kept his job. But I never heard of rolling a set in any Facility. He did not roll this, according to these pictures. Safety should only give him a critical write up for an unsafe act.

Knowing Con-way, depending on his record, he can be fired. I knew 3 drivers that rolled sets for Con-way, 2 got the ax and one, due to his many years there, he still kept his job. But I never heard of rolling a set in any Facility. He did not roll this, according to these pictures. Safety should only give him a critical write up for an unsafe act.

if i remember correctly a set or 1 pup rolled at lda yard a few years ago

Half a point when 80,000 lbs comes off the ground, and termination when 8,000 lbs comes off the ground? A college kid must of come up with this rule

Half a point when 80,000 lbs comes off the ground, and termination when 8,000 lbs comes off the ground? A college kid must of come up with this rule
touche..hence why I figured they would consider this a rollover..Im glad he kept his job, but you never know with this place.

I remember a yard rollover in XNW (newburgh, NY) about 6 or 7 yrs ago. I had a picture of it that someone sent me on the phone, but I cant seem to find it. If I remember correctly it was a twin screw freightliner. Had totes in the trailer that all shifted to one side. Think they only rolled one box. Way before the new safety policy they have now. (The one that targets senior drivers)

I remember a yard rollover in XNW (newburgh, NY) about 6 or 7 yrs ago. I had a picture of it that someone sent me on the phone, but I cant seem to find it. If I remember correctly it was a twin screw freightliner. Had totes in the trailer that all shifted to one side. Think they only rolled one box. Way before the new safety policy they have now. (The one that targets senior drivers)

you still running XNW? That younger kid still running sector 2..cant remember his name. Always has the pen behind his ears.. He was a real cool FOS and probably the most helpful Ive ever met.