XPO | Facility Closures and Layoff Announcements (Oct. 21-27)

As soon as the announced the rebranding and all the people at the top left and were not replaced the writing was on the wall.

I've heard that Linehaul and zone has been real difficult to deal with for the past month. Can blame the people though; its not like we would care if they told you were getting laid off next month.

The lay off was our Gen Office, Starting Nov.5 our line haul disp will be coming out of Ann Arbor, Mi Gotta love it.Along with all other Corp. decisions I guess.:hysterical:

When has linehaul or zone been nice to deal with ! :hysterical:

I've never done Zone. Back when I was on the call board I never has any problems with linehaul. I did have to wait at a meet point for ~3hrs once when someone at the other terminal dropped the ball.

I've never had any issues with linehaul. They have jobs to do just like us

TO HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH L/H YOU MUST HAVE NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH THEM..OR PEOPLE WITH BAD ATTITUDES MUST NOT BOTHER YOU .IT SEEMS AS THOUGH EVERYONE WHO ANSWERS THE PHONE OVER THERE JUST GOT UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED.

linehaul was good in the southern div. never had trouble with them. they pretty well knew most of the drivers when yiou called in. there will be 2-3 of them coming to dallas starting monday.