XPO | Fac's closed??

micro brew

TB Veteran
Credits
We are running XCO, XCN, and XCA on Saturday. Any other ones closed?? Was pretty nasty in spots today in the Keystone but not too bad overall.

That was what I thought DR. I guess it is sunday though. My bad. It still isn't too bad here yet but it is supposed to get worse all day.

It was originally saturday,but with the snowfall still going on and cincinnati and ohio counties declaring snow emergencies they dont want you on the road,so they changed the facs working saturday to sunday.

Just talked to the tm myself. That was the plan to run today but now it is sunday at noon I guess. When I called back they had them all covered so I've been told Ill be coming in early and leaving late on Monday.

Just talked to the tm myself. That was the plan to run today but now it is sunday at noon I guess. When I called back they had them all covered so I've been told Ill be coming in early and leaving late on Monday.

Sunday work is the start of a new work week.The work should be assigned to the top of the flex board .:smilie_132:

Sunday work is the start of a new work week.The work should be assigned to the top of the flex board .:smilie_132:

Not sure how they did it. I think they take volunteers starting at the top at our place. No one seems to mind how they do it. I was a little late calling back to get a run. They must have passed me.

From the good planning department.. Apparently XBO did not send anyone to XLF on Friday night due to the weather. Instead (knowing there would be weekend runs) XLF sends XSN driver on via to XBO. He runs out of drive time while still on the NY Thruway. He had to get a hotel for 10hrs till he could drive again. Ahhh linehaul..

If the freight was put in "exempt" status, why run East to West Friday and West to East Sunday encurring all the empty miles? The Vans get done early Monday so why not just run all the pups on Monday night? Press on