FedEx Freight | Fed-Ex National LTL

you might try asking someone on their forum, look for the Fed Ex National LTL link just below Fed Ex Freight on truckingboards home page

our pay hasn't changed since wml was bought ... rumor has it that we will be getting a pay raise to mach freight when they get everything else lined out in the change over. really not that many changes though

Last I heard FXFW was still different pay than the East, we are all still separate opco's though the word was that over time West would be the same as East. I think they are similar to National as city is higher than East but road is lower.
Maybe that's why East road was less of a percentage increase last year than city, their not bringing them up so much as bringing the road down by giving a smaller increase...

FM

Sorry about the confusion. I am a regional driver I just go out and met another driver and swap trailers and go back to terminal. .48/mile. Not sure what the team rate is but i will ask

Sorry about the confusion. I am a regional driver I just go out and met another driver and swap trailers and go back to terminal. .48/mile. Not sure what the team rate is but i will ask

In the west at Nat't the pay scale is the same for all typr runs the only separation is team Vrs single and 1st yr is a lower rate, after 1 full yr you go to full scale.
These #s are off the notice put out in August.

1st Yr
Single- Doubles-.4814 Triples-.5175

Team- Doubles-.2736 Triples-.2993

After 1 Yr

Single - Doubles-.4924 Triples-.5294

Team- Doubles-.2800 Triples-.3063

P.T. Line Haul (from day 1 )

Doubles-.4814 Triples-.5175
(no 1 yr probation period)

Line Haul Hourly (from day 1 )

Single- 21.00 hr
Team- 10.50 hr
( no 1 yr probation period)

I hope this helps out guys, as far as I know line haul wages are the same Company (natl) wide. I don't know anything about P&D wages though, I think they vary. :1036316054: