FedEx Freight | FedEx Cup Car '07

gtrdone

TB Veteran
Credits
Scheme for the "GolfBall" car to show off FedEx's sponsoring of the "FedEx Cup PGA Championship"

ONLY 38 DAYS UNTIL THE DAYTONA 500...

I'm a MOPAR fan,,, but GO JR. !!!! I'd love to see him take my favorite beverage somewhere else !!!!!!!! teresa (sp?) is trash...

is that a c.o.t.? and hopefully if the 11 isn't in the winners circle its the 8 that is
that drawing is not a C.O.T. does not have the big wing on the back.. and have you guys seen the front valance on that thing!! It's rediculous..

Check out the rear spoiler on these things.. I'm sure it will creat rear downforce, but can you imagine being the car behind this thing and having no air to keep your nose down?

Good pic gtrdone... I've been so un-interested in the new "cot" I haven't looked.... I'm still a racing fan,,, (we went to the TX race 4 yrs in a row) but now days,,, its all about who nascar 'wants' to win.... No more Dodge, Ford, Chevy,,, etc,,,, just $$$$$ I'll still watch on tv,,, and maybe someday we'll go again,,, to Bruton's tracks,, as there is nothing like a racing atmosphere,,, but never an ISC track... I like taking my own cooler,,,,

Good pic gtrdone... I've been so un-interested in the new "cot" I haven't looked.... I'm still a racing fan,,, (we went to the TX race 4 yrs in a row) but now days,,, its all about who nascar 'wants' to win.... No more Dodge, Ford, Chevy,,, etc,,,, just $$$$$ I'll still watch on tv,,, and maybe someday we'll go again,,, to Bruton's tracks,, as there is nothing like a racing atmosphere,,, but never an ISC track... I like taking my own cooler,,,,
Being born and raised in Charlotte, I still spend three nights a year at the races.. you guys have our sister track. I take my cooler as well.. Nascar will never be like the days when that Coors Melling car and that Wrangler car were side by side.. Good memories for me!

On that subject,,,, if anyone is thinking about attending a Nascar race for the first time,,, look at the track rules,,, as far as what you can carry in... I don't care if you drink alcohol,,, even water,,,, read the track rules... before you buy tickets... We drove twice as far to the TX races as it was to KC because of that.... And were very happy every time we did... ISC is owned by nascar,,, and you'll pay several $ for a bottle of water....

Being born and raised in Charlotte, I still spend three nights a year at the races.. you guys have our sister track. I take my cooler as well.. Nascar will never be like the days when that Coors Melling car and that Wrangler car were side by side.. Good memories for me!

Man I wish we were that close !!!!! Its a 6 hr drive to TX.... (3 1/2 to KC,, but forget that !!!!)

Man I wish we were that close !!!!! Its a 6 hr drive to TX.... (3 1/2 to KC,, but forget that !!!!)
I moved to VA in Jan. so i am 4 hours from the track.. but my folks house is 20 minutes..

Humpy Wheeler always puts on a good show.. I am interested to see if Gibbs will put a special paint scheme on Denny's car for the AllStar race in May..

I do like that Golf Car though.. the dimples in the car look real in life too.. This is the show car that was dispayed in Memphis.

On that subject,,,, if anyone is thinking about attending a Nascar race for the first time,,, look at the track rules,,, as far as what you can carry in... I don't care if you drink alcohol,,, even water,,,, read the track rules... before you buy tickets... We drove twice as far to the TX races as it was to KC because of that.... And were very happy every time we did... ISC is owned by nascar,,, and you'll pay several $ for a bottle of water....
You now can carry a cooler into the track at kc. The two biggest changes for Kansas Speedway fans is the new April date for the IndyCar Series and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and the change to allow fans to bring coolers with their favorite food and beverages into the grandstands. Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway and fans are able to bring 6x6x12-inch soft-sided coolers into the grandstands:1036316054:

hmmmm... maybe ISC is learning why their tracks are not usually sold out,, when the others are... We always took a hard sided cooler in,, bigger than that,, and yes parking was free also. If we attend again,, it will be back at TX,,, But thankyou for the information Hammerhead. I didn't know they changed their rules.

looks like fnl is getting snubbed.way to make those guys feel part of the family.:nutkick:

Oh Lord-a-mighty, 14. Way to stir it up is more like it.

Maybe, just maybe, there's more to the FedEx Racing thing than slapping a new logo or whatever on a car.

Maybe, just maybe, somebody thought it might make more sense to spend the money to get the equipment rebranded and the company up and running as FedEx rather than running a FNL race car.

Maybe, just maybe, FNL said, no thanks, we'll catch up later. (seems like I remember back before we started running in the Cup, hearing that each FDX company somehow "paid" to run a car)

Of course, who really knows! Maybe Mr. Smith said, you know, I think we'll REALLY kick National in the pants and not let them have a pretty race car. That'll show 'em!