FedEx Freight | FedEx Cup Car '07

looks like fnl is getting snubbed.way to make those guys feel part of the family.:nutkick:
I bet you guys will have a car next year, or who knows.. JGR might even unveil a car before the year is over. Those pics came from Jaski's 2006 scheme's.

Until then.. Welcome to the family.. :smilie_132:

Very well said guys. No matter what company (companies) it involves, major things like a NASCAR sponsership don't happen over night. I'm sure National will have a car out there . And I hope (like all Fedex cars) Kick Butt !!!! (did I say that about a chevi???? )

just to clear it up i work for fxfe.i wasn't trying to stir the poop i just thought it would make those guys feel better because i know many of them are concerned about their jobs and if national will even stick around.
i wonder if fx is going to be giving out the race schedules again like last year.many of my customers were asking for them

just to clear it up i work for fxfe.i wasn't trying to stir the poop i just thought it would make those guys feel better because i know many of them are concerned about their jobs and if national will even stick around.
i wonder if fx is going to be giving out the race schedules again like last year.many of my customers were asking for them
As far as the Race schedules.. Ask your Manager if you guys have recieved the new desk calenders for the customers.. we had 300 of them come in a few weeks ago.. It has the race schedule, golf schedule and NFL playoff schedule on it.

really good looking too!

As far as the Race schedules.. Ask your Manager if you guys have recieved the new desk calenders for the customers.. we had 300 of them come in a few weeks ago.. It has the race schedule, golf schedule and NFL playoff schedule on it.

really good looking too!
Can I have one?

we had those also. but last year we had a card style one it had a picture of denny on one side and the race dates and what scheme on the other side

if it were up to me, every OPCO would have a car run at least once a season --- i mean, the golfers and the puppy dog got one before we did , plus Kinkos stold our color blue ... one day when i call the shots ... haha

Rob