FedEx Freight | FedEx earnings report expected 9/20/23

FedEx earnings report expected 9/20/23, after market close. What will it show?

:popcorn:

It will show that we are making too much profit to give a measley ass 3% raise!

It'll show we should have gotten at least double what we got.

Side note: they're starting to call back furloughs at my barn. Not sure how many but could figure about 10 for now.

One thing my non expert opinion can provide is that it appears they are cutting way more corners and way more runs than they need too. Cutting runs only to realise that they need someone to take stuff back the other direction. I understand profits but not profits on steroids over your drivers. Your starving ppl out. I understand this may be the desired result. Imagine what the winter will be like.

That they were significantly more profitable (by size) than GM, Ford, ect, but UAW workers are about to get a near 40% raise over 4yrs and a 32hr work week.
Right on the heels of UPS's fantastic contract.

I still can't wrap my head around them giving you guys just 3%.
I honestly felt this was the year ya'll would see a decent bump.

One thing my non expert opinion can provide is that it appears they are cutting way more corners and way more runs than they need too. Cutting runs only to realise that they need someone to take stuff back the other direction. I understand profits but not profits on steroids over your drivers. Your starving ppl out. I understand this may be the desired result. Imagine what the winter will be like.
Exactly what they are doing. They don't want to pay all the drivers they overhired, severance pay. It's in the handbook or was they pay severance. Talk about low life's, it's freaking pathetic.

Screenshot_20230920-194538_Chrome.md.jpeg

I didn't find the revenue and actual income numbers but it says it dropped 26 percent even with picking up Yellows freight. That's not good.

Screenshot_20230920-194538_Chrome.md.jpeg

I didn't find the revenue and actual income numbers but it says it dropped 26 percent even with picking up Yellows freight. That's not good.

Oh no, no max bonus and my healthcare still sucks? I’m going to have to get a job from Prez Joe blowing on a windmill! If only my COPD from inhaling all of these regen fumes didn’t restrict my lung capacity…

What's the operating income margin? For fedex freight that is. Having problems finding it. Curious what that is for how it affects bonus in jan
79. That’s well above maximum bonus level. Of course we have to do well this quarter as well. We only need about 10% profit this quarter for a good enough average to get maximum bonus level in January.