FedEx Freight | FedEx Employees Credit Association

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
Looking for some help in finding the president of the above mentioned credit union. Here is the reason: refinanced our mortgage with the credit union months ago. The process started back in May and after months of phone calls to the credit union to check on the progress, we finally closed in August. Old loan paid off, new one with lower interest rate on the books. Waited to receive some type of payment book, never got one. Sent a letter with a check for two months of our mortgage with extra to apply towards the principal. Watched our bank account, check never cashed. Called the loan officer, oh we're sorry, there was some paperwork missing from your closing file and we have to figure it out and send you a payment book. This is now another 3 or so weeks later. Still no check cashed, no book, so I call again with another payment to make. Oh, we have it figured out, paperwork was messed up, oops sorry. So cash my frickin check and get on with it already. So I call to let them know I am sending another letter with my check hoping they will apply it to my loan. Now it's time to pay my taxes from the escrow account and I tell them that I am worried they will mess that up too, as they cannot apply my payments in a timely fashion. Today we get a letter in the mail stating we are three months behind on our mortgage, not from our credit union but from some type of collector. WTF?? I am so fed up with this whole situation that I could just scream. This has been messed up from the beginning. So I need to find out who is in charge at FECA. Heads are going to roll as they have royally screwed our credit rating. We will be contacting a lawyer. Any help in contacting the so called high up men in charge there please pm me guys with names and phone numbers a.s.a.p.

https://www.fecca.com

What a bum deal.:ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

Since according to the Credit Union you
are now officially 3 months behind, you
may now qualify for an Obama refinance
of your loan for an even lower interest rate. :shock::shock::shock:

:shift:

I thought about joining the credit union, I then talked to a few guys that were members there and they were leaving it. They were leaving because they were constantly sccrewing their accounts up and wouldnt pay their bills on time or at all. Needles to say I didnt go.

Smoke you may want to call FDIC they may be able to help you. Also contact your credit report companies and put notes on your reports if your credit has been affected also have the credit union post someting on your reports. Good luck

Refinanced with them years ago(8 or 9) when they first got started in home mortgages. Took them forever. Finally, after many phone calls, they had a different loan officer take over. Then closed fairly quickly. Then, get ready, because before I could send them the first check, they sold the contract to another finance institution. Really was glad that they did because had no problems from that time until I sold the home.
I personally do not think credit unions are equipped to handle mortgages, but I wanted to use them because at the time, I bled pure purple. As time went along, blood turned to vaguely blue tint.

Any more stories of how this credit union botched up things for them ?

well smoke you didnt start your phone call with do you know who i am ?let them know your smoketack and your not going to take it anymore! they may pay off your mortgage for you at no cost

I had a fellow driver get out of it cuz he couldn't get his money from them when he needed it. I wanted to borrow some money to buy a used Jeep. I was told if you have excellant credit(I do--hope I still do) the rate would be as low as 4.25. I thought great better than the bank. I sent in the app and waited but didn't hear anything the next day like I was told I would. The seller was getting anxious so I needed to hear something. I finally got ahold of some girl who asked me a lot of questions that I had already answered on the application. Seems since I wasn't in hock up to my eyeballs and didn't have any collateral as she deemed it (did I mention that I work for Fedex Freight? Duh!) older Jeep and old pickup truck, still paying on the house. They were going to give me an unsecured loan for 9.50 I almost fell out of the chair. I asked her if she was sure she had the right loan application. I told her to forget it I would use my bank instead, she acted miffed that I didn't think I was getting a good deal...what a moron!

I've had good luck with them .... but I have only had 2 small auto loans and a savings account ... I've always delt with the same helpful lady (in Harrsion) never Memphis .... When I call before noon I have always gotten a check via truck mail the next day from my savings....

my local bank gives me the big loan money ...
yes we still have a local bank .. :biglaugh:

I didn't think FedEx had anything to do with the operation of the credit union. I thought their website said they were connected to a bunch of other credit unions. Maybe I read it wrong, but I was under the impression it was a chain credit union for the FedEx employees

Contact your lawyer, and let him handle it!!! Credit unions are federally regulated. They have to follow the law.(Its not like working for them where they can do what ever they want)All they will do is protect themselves. Give it to your lawyer and let him run with it. YOU!!! know how the deck is stacked against you in this place!!!

It is really a joke and I would personally tell all of you not to do business with our half jagged up credit union.
I'll tell you all how f-uped they are and how our own FXF people in GO tried to help after we sort this out.
We have a bunch of conman day incompetent fools that work there that will let one of your checks
lay on the desk for 5 weeks. I want to tell you more but we are looking at legal action and can't do the details for now.
All I can tell you for sure is stay away from this credit union and the fools that work there it is just crazy how lax and uncaring they are.

We got it all straightened out with the help of some folks from G.O.
I sent Larry M. a letter and he was very helpful and passed it on to some
others that also got involved to help us get the jerk offs straightened out
at the FedEx Credit Union. The people at the credit union found out I was not
playing and got worried when the lawyer was going to get involved . I'll
publicly say thanks again to Larry and the others at G.O. that helped. We
will never , never , never never do business with the FedEx Credit Union
again and are canceling out credit card with them too . There are some really
confused and incompetent people working there . I never want to talk to them
again for anything . Sorry to say this but stay away for your own good. :thumbsdown:

I'm glad it all worked out for you Smoke. I just don't understand how a "service" can get things so wrong. I mean, it's not new, you have to have things done in a certain order, and the paperwork has to be done just so.

Apparently they don't have much if ay oversight.

And yes River, I know it's Obama's fault.

And yes River, I know it's Obama's fault.
Well ... Franklin ... that goes without saying for sitting presidents as far back as I can remember

and that would be LBJ ... and before that it all I can remember was the one that was shot in Dallas and nothing about him .. except what I have read, and it seems he pissed off the mafia, and the CIA ...???? :stirthepot:

We got it all straightened out with the help of some folks from G.O.
I sent Larry M. a letter and he was very helpful and passed it on to some
others that also got involved to help us get the jerk offs straightened out
at the FedEx Credit Union. The people at the credit union found out I was not
playing and got worried when the lawyer was going to get involved . I'll
publicly say thanks again to Larry and the others at G.O. that helped. We
will never , never , never never do business with the FedEx Credit Union
again and are canceling out credit card with them too . There are some really
confused and incompetent people working there . I never want to talk to them
again for anything . Sorry to say this but stay away for your own good. :thumbsdown:

Good to hear everything worked out up to this point. Since this nightmare has started for you, I do have to mention how funny it is that there is now a "Check My Mortgage Account" button on the home page that was never there before. You evoked change at the credit union even though you say you won't use them again. I wouldn't either.

Credit union o.k. for savings but nothing else!!!!!! AND STILL---I would hold on to pay stubs and compare when statement arrives!!!!

Wish I would of asked you guys before we did it but that 4.25 sure was a attractive rate and who would of thought they would of been so incompetent .