FedEx Freight | Fedex Freight Drivers Development Course Question?

FDRIEP

TB Lurker
Credits
I am in the drivers development course and just started the computer testing for 2 weeks then i have to weeks of school the come back and have one week with a city coach and one week with a road coach.....i was just wondering if anyone know how long it will take to go for my schooling after these 2 weeks of computer testing is over, because my center manger is basicly clueless about the whole thing and has been playing email tag with people development for 3 months. So i called them myself and she got me right into my computer testing....things move sooo slow at fedex. Any advice would help, thanks alot!

I am in the drivers development course and just started the computer testing for 2 weeks then i have to weeks of school the come back and have one week with a city coach and one week with a road coach.....i was just wondering if anyone know how long it will take to go for my schooling after these 2 weeks of computer testing is over, because my center manger is basicly clueless about the whole thing and has been playing email tag with people development for 3 months. So i called them myself and she got me right into my computer testing....things move sooo slow at fedex. Any advice would help, thanks alot!

You have too stay on them,get the phone #'s of the DDR folk's so you can contact them personally if your CCM is playing dumb.Good Luck.

It depends on when u finish and pass all of the testing on the computer and where u are out of. They usally have the classroom stuff monthly or when ever they have enough spots filled. I've been training 2 guys this week and they have class starting next week or 2 weeks from now and I believe they are going to cgx for the class, so if you hurry maybe they can put u in that class. hope this helps.

If things are still the same as they were before then the PDC would have to schedule you for the next class. Usually if you do not have any DDI's at your center and you are the only trainee then they will send you to the nearest DDC to spend your 2 weeks at for training, and it should be completely paid for. Occasionally the DDI will goto your center but probably not in this case. Also you may have to goto a second class after you get your CDL that will take care of all of your paperwork, hazmat and misc procedures that are not taught by the DDI's to save time. This will be similar to your training at the DDC where they will send you to a training center for 1 week all expenses paid. Good luck