ODFL | Fedex To Od

ChicagolandRoad

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone ever switched from FedEx to Od? Pros and cons aside from the no overtime I heard nothing but good things, FedEx itself is going downwards in my option and thinking of making the switch. Changing insurance carriers, lost pension etc.

Has anyone ever switched from FedEx to Od? Pros and cons aside from the no overtime I heard nothing but good things, FedEx itself is going downwards in my option and thinking of making the switch. Changing insurance carriers, lost pension etc.

come on over,,, drivers from fedex lined up out the doors to get on here, they hate that place they tells me especially in the pnw,, one fxf driver keep hanging out on this forum and post and he the most miserable person you gonna meet,, shows a lot about how his company must treat him,, you gonna like it a lot better at Od

come on over,,, drivers from fedex lined up out the doors to get on here, they hate that place they tells me especially in the pnw,, one fxf driver keep hanging out on this forum and post and he the most miserable person you gonna meet,, shows a lot about how his company must treat him,, you gonna like it a lot better at Od

I see Billy's trying to get zero turn drivers lined up for next spring when grass starts growing.
Billy, I'm concerned about Ump, I wonder if he's in jail, he's been very quiet.

Be sure and mention, no shortage of part-time work when grass is growing.

I see Billy's trying to get zero turn drivers lined up for next spring when grass starts growing.
Billy, I'm concerned about Ump, I wonder if he's in jail, he's been very quiet.
I saw ump the other day on ESPN doing a youth league baseball game in Mexico.

Sure would be great if every single thread wasn't hi-jacked by "zero turn mower" talk. In my humble opinion it ran it's course years ago.

That's a good idea, first we need to get rid of people like Big Dave, Big R Guy, Wong, Twisted-Hippie, Triplex,
Vongriminstien, Mud, BillyLo just to name a few.
Let's make (Truckingboard Great Again)
To send in a donation just call BR549, if you are not completely satisfied, return your unread complaint and we will return the unused portion of your donation.
Let's Make Truckingboard Great again, remember the number is BR549
The first 500 donations will be registered to win a new zero-turn mower.

That's a good idea, first we need to get rid of people like Big Dave, Big R Guy, Wong, Twisted-Hippie, Triplex,
Vongriminstien, Mud, BillyLo just to name a few.
Let's make (Truckingboard Great Again)
To send in a donation just call BR549, if you are not completely satisfied, return your unread complaint and we will return the unused portion of your donation.
Let's Make Truckingboard Great again, remember the number is BR549
The first 500 donations will be registered to win a new zero-turn mower.
Zero Turns Matter

Sure would be great if every single thread wasn't hi-jacked by "zero turn mower" talk. In my humble opinion it ran it's course years ago.
You better watch out. Mowtifa, might show up and light your grass on fire. Just being sarcastic. I didn’t understand it either, but I’ve come to accept it and joke along with them. It gets some of us away from the stress, doom and gloom of our day’s. A little comic relief never hurt anyone.